Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 92 44.2%
  • Dusty

Votes: 121 58.2%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 73 35.1%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 44 21.2%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 63 30.3%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 58 27.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
We were pretty close to getting at you in the 2022 finals series and costing you another flag STP. But we didn't quite get there...we would be lying if we said we did, now wouldn't we?
The 'Tom Lynch hits the post from 5 metres out after Richmond supporters bombarded the AA thread a week earlier over Hawkins stealing his spot and being the AA captain before leading his club to its 4th flag of the 21st century' game. I remember that one, that was a funny time for all.

The margin of the 2022 GF win reflects well on the team.

Forgive me if I don't get excited by the performances of players for whom it is their best big game performance after embarrassing themselves in big games many times over.

You’re the one trying to claim that players getting picked for the AA team should be judged and, somehow, selected on their finals performances even though they haven’t even played them yet.

Ignoring the obvious scientific hurdles such an approach presents on their own, retrospectively citing a player specifically who was selected 1 time and subsequently came out in that finals series and played very well and won a premiership seems reductive.

You’re the one trying to claim that players getting picked for the AA team should be judged and, somehow, selected on their finals performances even though they haven’t even played them yet.

Ignoring the obvious scientific hurdles such an approach presents on their own, retrospectively citing a player specifically who was selected 1 time and subsequently came out in that finals series and played very well and won a premiership seems reductive.

No I am not. I am saying where the finals show that the better players were not selected in the A team and inferior players were, then don't expect me to join the long line of fools who believes AA selections are some sort of reliable arbiter of who the best players are. In the vast majority of cases the best players are the ones who prove it in the finals. And Blicavs isn't one of them. Blicavs had 3 chances against Richmond in his prime to show how good he was in finals and potentially win his team flags. And he fluffed his lines woefully.

No I am not. I am saying where the finals show that the better players were not selected in the A team and inferior players were, then don't expect me to join the long line of fools who believes AA selections are some sort of reliable arbiter of who the best players are. In the vast majority of cases the best players are the ones who prove it in the finals. And Blicavs isn't one of them. Blicavs had 3 chances against Richmond in his prime to show how good he was in finals and potentially win his team flags. And he fluffed his lines woefully.

Oh so now it’s about whether he’s a decent player or not: before it was about whether they had earned their selections based on who they played for.

Humiliation ritual. We haven't forgotten the white flag from the Geelong power level fred. :roflv1:

humiliation-ritual-jpg.2081300

Humiliation ritual. We haven't forgotten the white flag from the Geelong power level fred. :roflv1:

humiliation-ritual-jpg.2081300
Come on bud. You can't just claim someone gave up then proceed to think you won, but going by recent ongoing I can't expect anything else? I mean what's next, more tassie picks or more wooden spoons?

I'm happy to banter, but be more exciting.. 😊

Come on bud. You can't just claim someone gave up then proceed to think you won, but going by recent ongoing I can't expect anything else? I mean what's next, more tassie picks or more wooden spoons?

I'm happy to banter, but be more exciting.. 😊
When your excuse for banter is to pop in to every Geelong related thread and proudly show off the Kardinia Park sized carrot you've got lodged up your arse, only to cry 'melt' when someone points out said carrot, there's not a lot to run with. Like I said in the other thread, you are the Hawthorn Falcon, whether you decide to wear that as a badge of honour is up to you.

When your excuse for banter is to pop in to every Geelong related thread and proudly show off the Kardinia Park sized carrot you've got lodged up your arse, only to cry 'melt' when someone points out said carrot, there's not a lot to run with. Like I said in the other thread, you are the Hawthorn Falcon, whether you decide to wear that as a badge of honour is up to you.
Now now now STPer18 don't be a hypocrite! Remember these gems? 🤣
Did I trigger you? Are you salty? Why are you coping?

Nice melt. Concession accepted. Calm down.
These where your first replies to me. So if this is what your giving me from the beginning, it's how I will respond. 👍👍👍 (then you claimed you won the argument btw😂)

As for popping in and mentioning KP in a BANTER thread, why do you think that is? I also find it amusing that everytime I do certain posters get very Very sensitive about it. 🤔

Like I said earlier. Maybe stick to the bay if these subjects are to emotional for you. You can post all the spoons and tassie references there 🤣

This has been a great exchange though 🤗👌 however I don't know who falcon is I've only really came back to this site this year.

These where your first replies to me. So if this is what your giving me from the beginning, it's how I will respond. 👍👍👍 (then you claimed you won the argument btw😂)
There's no way you didn't cotton on to the fact they were taking the piss out of you. I refuse to believe it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do. You can try to convince yourself otherwise but all it does is make me feel sorry for you, and then guilty for pitying you. Stop trying to create some war when there isn't one. Keep saddling up to Carlton supporters, at least they make you happy (sort of0.

I reckon GAS would trade his left nut for this baby…

Attachments

• IMG_3543.png
    IMG_3543.png
    780.6 KB · Views: 4

As for popping in and mentioning KP in a BANTER thread, why do you think that is? I also find it amusing that everytime I do certain posters get very Very sensitive about it. 🤔

Like I said earlier. Maybe stick to the bay if these subjects are to emotional for you. You can post all the spoons and tassie references there 🤣

This has been a great exchange though 🤗👌 however I don't know who falcon is I've only really came back to this site this year.

He’s apparently some guy from years ago they think is still around making multiple accounts. They’ve accused 20+ people of being the same guy, don’t worry they are insane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back