Preview Geelong vs Richmond, Saturday 12th August, 2:10pm @ Simonds Stadium

Winner + Margin?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

It seemed that Mark Stevens was making the point that the goalpost was in the way of the altercation which made it impossible to determine the force of contact, and Duncan might get off because of that.

Yeah but the comment was that he may well have not made a contact to the chest there is no vision of a hit to the chest. At worst he hit the should side on slap and Papley post game was trying to defend his actions as Jimmy did after that clear dive against the Hawks.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh for god sakes this is disgraceful!! What is going on here. Foff AFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP Willo's sainty.
I've got it out of my system now and actually need to get back to work.

I don't normally do the meat tray but sheesh

OUT: Selwood (ankle) Duncan (nonsense) Hawkins (Stupidity)
In: Menz, Jones, House/Stanley...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me who is on this disgusting MVP this week? Probably someone from Richmond and also Collingwood ?
Tom Hawkins needs to work out if he really wants to play AFL anymore because he is extremely undisciplined and lets down his teammates and supporters too much. While we know he does get picked on by umpires he does know how they'll react and should wake up to himself !!!

Meat Tray:
Out: Selwood, Hawkins, Duncan, Z Guthrie
In: Dangerfield, Black, Jones, Stanley

If Menzel is fit he comes in too, probably for Simpson.

OUT: Selwood, Hawkins, Duncan, Z Guthrie, Simpson

IN: Dangerfield, Stanley, Menzel, Motlop, Ruggles

Just saw the suspensions hahah holy sh*t we are f*cked.

Meat Tray:
Out - J. Selwood, Hawkins, Duncan.
In - Dangerfield, Menzel, Henry.
Tigers by 40.

Can anyone tell me who is on this disgusting MVP this week? Probably someone from Richmond and also Collingwood ?
Tom Hawkins needs to work out if he really wants to play AFL anymore because he is extremely undisciplined and lets down his teammates and supporters too much. While we know he does get picked on by umpires he does know how they'll react and should wake up to himself !!!
If Hawkins doesn't get a huge rocket up the date by the coaches this week there's something very wrong. Stupid, selfish stuff.

I've got it out of my system now and actually need to get back to work.

I don't normally do the meat tray but sheesh

OUT: Selwood (ankle) Duncan (nonsense) Hawkins (Stupidity)
In: Menz, Jones, House/Stanley...

We can tell you don't normally do the Meat Tray when you don't have Danger coming back in this week ;) Or is he returning in the VFL for you? :p

We can tell you don't normally do the Meat Tray when you don't have Danger coming back in this week ;) Or is he returning in the VFL for you? :p
clearly the ... indicated that I wasn't finished

not that I had forgotten at all...

If Hawkins doesn't get a huge rocket up the date by the coaches this week there's something very wrong. Stupid, selfish stuff.
pffft. The whole club are weak as piss, as if that's going to happen.

I keep saying it but I'm absolutely furious.

If we had another forward I'd say trade him for his stupidity & undisciplined attitude (ala Steve J).

He better get his attitude readjusted and kick 100 next year --- FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back