Geelong vs. St Kilda - Who do you want to win?

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope the Sainters get up, been the best all year and haven't tasted success in so long. They certainly deserve it, but so do Geelong

Since I could not bare witnessing the smug look on Handball Jr's face if he manages to get a Norm Smith around his neck I will have to say St.Kilda.

More the point they are long overdue and if they can't do it this year I think they may have a very long wait until their next chance as they can't expect two years of charmed runs with injury in a row.

eitheir way theres gonna be one massive talking point for the media to hype up

saints having an unbelievabley dominant season to fall short on grand final day or the cats having an awesome 3 year period to only come away with one premiership.

since both really knocked the pies out

Ill do my vote on punchable heads

milne,riewoldt,dawson,schneider,dal santo,baker

ablett,scarlett,milburn,johnson,byrnes

hope geelong wins

I hope Geelong win, they have been the best team for the past three years and deserve another flag to show for that dominance.

Although the saints have been pretty good this year i think the cats have learnt from last year, hence the resting of players who are injured and getting them right.. i think they will win and it will be redemption for last year.. BRING IT ON!!!!

pains me to say it but geelong.

this is the first time in a while i've gone into a grand final without either a team i clearly want to win OR two teams i could handle seeing lift that cup at the expense of my own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong. Hitting the right form at the right time. Have their best 22 playing now which they havent had in awhile.

I'm glad Geelong made the GF because a St Kilda v Geelong GF will be a cracker, but I hope St Kilda win. Though having said that, seeing St Kilda stay on one flag would be nice, but being from the Geelong area, you either hate them or love them, and I fit in the former category.

cats have looked more impressive in their finals games, while the saints are struggling at the wrong time of the year only just getting across the line. cats have got some important players back.

Normally I'd be happy for him if they won but much like most St Kilda fans, his arrogance has become unbearable. Couldn't stand a summer of it.[/quote]

Hm. I'm starting to think that if your team wins lots of games during the year and, God forbid, wins a flag (like mine did last year), then you're labelled arrogant. Winners are grinners and if you happen to back a loser, that's no one's fault but your own.

Right. The original question. As a Hawthorn supporter, and as much as I like the way they play, I wish nothing but pain & suffering onto Geelong. Especially if Mooney keeps missing from ten meters out. But do I really want to see the media fawn over Reiwoldt as something as big as the second coming of Christ if the Saints win? Not a freakin' chance. So I'm hoping the ground will open up next Saturday, swallow both teams up, then the AFL will have to let Collingwood & the Bulldogs play & we'll all agree that it'd be great to see the Pies lose another GF. But since the earth opening up won't likely happen, I'd rather see Geelong win. I want to keep asking Saint supporters how it feels to have as many flags as Port Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong vs. St Kilda - Who do you want to win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back