Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

heck, I've said some dumb shit in my time. Never been happier with being wrong. I never saw this coming after last year, especially after that bloody Hawk loss.
I'm so so happy, probably the best day of my life seeing it live. Apologies to my 3 kids.

Incredible

I love this bloody club

Chris Scott delivers big time and what the hell was SDK doing next to the goal post ? Awesome day awesome emotions amd nothing but pride for our community and Eddie Betts you in particular - you belong mate always, always
He said he snuck down off his own accord. Dragged his opponent up field and got on the end of one. What a recruit hahaha

It is so crazy how of all the time we could have done this, we do it now with our back against the wall, Danger's last two games we his two best of the year. Crazy good man management, I hope we continue it, it'd be important to learn from Melbourne's mistake as they ground their core players into dust.

So many players so far from their prime.

One thing we can take out of the last two Geelong flags is.
If you take a Reid into the GF with an adductor injury into the game, you're not going to have a good time.

It is so crazy how of all the time we could have done this, we do it now back against the wall, Danger's last two games we his two best of the year. Crazy good man management, I hope we continue it, it'd be important to learn from Melbourne's mistake as they ground their core players into dust.
Sam Reid v Max Holmes decisions will be noted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd imagine it would be bitter sweet in a way
My dad was at the game, so at least we had some representation there. Lucky bastard has been to four winning GFs now, but I'll enjoy it almost as much from over here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back