No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond will crumble when it matters unfortunately. They don't have big game experience. They have been really good this year though. Answered most challenges and could have been too but for some typical Richmond performances. Unless they do a bulldogs and shock the competition.

Melbourne potentially missing out makes me laugh. West coast to crumble against port either way.

The only serious contenders are Geelong and Sydney unfortunately. Adelaide and GWS I can't see winning away.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Recently cats have a poor record in finals against teams they handle easily in the home and away

1503827085342.png

Couldn't put a lid on it, could they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't have been enough. They would have needed an extra goal.
Even if it was, the Eagles knew what they needed to do.

Even they needed more goals, they would've attacked more to chase them.

It was all setup for them to make finals with how the games were scheduled.

Hahaha I was knocking back bourbons at that time. Recovering alcoholic now haha. I believe you!

Love this club

KOLOKOTRONIS

To be fair they realised the stuff up (like the Demon's doing a main screen graphic and link to the premiership merchandise page) and took it down until the match was over. But still funny that they went early.

I think at times like this some compassion is called for. The Melbourne board is a sad, bitter & twisted place at the moment. Lives, I expect, have been destroyed. Imagine if you barracked for them, the constant pain & failure. Titus should be good reading this week.
All last week, I was hearing on SEN how they were excited to finally play finals and how it's only a handful that have never experienced it etc.

The idea of them missing out was not entertained.

St Kilda and Melbourne, such hope at the start of the season that this was FINALLY their year, alas, they're still hopeless and still no finals.

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L02 using Tapatalk
And after all the hoo-ha and finger pointing at hawthorn they only won 1.5 games more than us in their year of 'Rise' while we were rebuilding on the fly! We will surpass them next year. Lol.

It's better if teams like Bulldogs and Tigers bob up and win one because they are not in the debate about best team of recent times. If Cats or Swans win again they and the media will start to argue they are better than us and it will be excrutiating :mad: Would be good if Crows could win it without Dangerfield, they are my first preference.
Yet beveridge is talked about as one of the best coaches.
Do I dare mention he has won the coach of the year award twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back