No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta love the North Melbourne Football Club 'getting close to snaring Gaff is a positive'. I guess so was getting close to snaring Dusty, Kelly......

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

The only difference between Norf and everyone else is Norf go so public with it.

Hawks have had plenty of failures as well including Lynch the latest, also Rance and plenty of others from the past

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only difference between the North Melbourne Football Club and everyone else is the North Melbourne Football Club go so public with it.

Hawks have had plenty of failures as well including Lynch the latest, also Rance and plenty of others from the past
That may be the case but we would never say not getting our #1 target is a positive. That's why NMFC are a laughing stock.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah so effectively the Lynch signing has cost them pick 35, the tigers must be absolutely gutted.
no it cost them however much cap they paid for him and the future cost of that cap being tied up for the length of the deal whether he plays one game or 100

Feel like I was told this last year but when do we get the chance for player sponsorship? Going to do it this year but will be away for a good chunk of January so want to know when they are so that I can plan ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back