Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good news. Although it's satisfying to make fun of the hapless Crows, SA is a big football state and they should have a good squad. It more fun to hate them when they earn our ire through good performance instead of despising them for being a grade A clown show.

I'm good with them being cellar dwellers for the next 20 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting read on every teams use of 1st round picks over the last 4 years. FWIW GWS have had 11 x 1st rounders over that period 😡

As one who lives in Adelaide and deal with people involved in the Crows, it's a mystery to many people how he has managed to assume so much power with the club. Then again, the jobs for the boys network in Adelaide seems to encourage that kind of thing.
classic boys club, dont let mates run clubs, back in the day it was passable but not now, seriously lacks professionalism

classic boys club, dont let mates run clubs, back in the day it was passable but not now, seriously lacks professionalism

I won't mention the player, as I'm sure there have been others, but there was a former Crows player employed full time by the club and earning a healthy income. I was in need of some information and contacted the player as I "sort of" knew him. He didn't have a clue how to help me. I made further enquiries and what I found was nobody at the club had a clue what he actually did. Wondeful, huh? And there are people out there paying hard earned money for membership fees. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back