Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fu** are kayo sports showing the seven mate feed for lions v tigers?
Are Foxtel not broadcasting this game? Ads after every goal driving me insane.
#firstworldproblems

It’s a seven game
I don’t think fox get any finals games

I like that the tigers are ruthless as well. This game has been over for a while yet there hungry to completely smash the Lions. Have the week off so why not.

Tiger posters really struggling with being gracious. They’ve flocked to that game day thread like white on rice and dishing it out all over the place.

Some serious chips on their shoulders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger posters really struggling with being gracious. They’ve flocked to that game day thread like white on rice and dishing it out all over the place.

No wonder they're despised. One of the main reasons I don't want to see them anywhere near a premiership cup.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s weird - I know of so many Tigers fans who are genuinely humble and grateful about their current run of success. The Bigfooty mob however are like some weird mutant form of fans that pretend that Richmond being largely irrelevant for most of their lives never happened.

It’s weird - I know of so many Tigers fans who are genuinely humble and grateful about their current run of success. The Bigfooty mob however are like some weird mutant form of fans that pretend that Richmond being largely irrelevant for most of their lives never happened.
Unfortunately some of the ones I know, whilst not as extreme, are as annoying and entitled as some in the pages of Big Footy.

Haha unfortunately I know a lot of Tigers fans. Both friends and work colleagues and they have been unbearable since 2017. A couple have been saying for years that Hawks are minnows and the Tigers are the sleeping giant etc. Now they are really running with it.

Funnily all Pies supporters I know are humble and great.

Even more reason i hope Bucks men can do it this year

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Anyone off the top of their heads know what Chris Scotts finals coaching record is now?
Must be less than 30% win rate surely?
He has a 6 9 record in finals. 40%

They are dogs. Pathetic weak dogs. Never forget leaving the ground last year copping it listening to things like 3-peats are easy we’ll do 4 in a row. Hope they crash and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back