No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I like to come to BigFooty for some football updates, blow off some steam and have a chuckle with other members... but I guess we don't do that anymore? :(
Normally women would like to go about their lives without DV and sexual assault, but hey sorry for the inconvenience. FFS

Normally women would like to go about their lives without DV and sexual assault, but hey sorry for the inconvenience. FFS

Thanks for flying the flag man, thank god those women have you doing your bit in the "General AFL and Other Clubs Discussion Thread" on Big Footy! 👍

It's not good enough to just be good person and tolerate those who aren't. You have to be anti shitbloke and call it out.

If that means we have to read through pages of pissy arguments so be it, small price to pay. But as a few have said DV is not a small redeemable act. Yes there is always two sides and people aren't just evil but actions have consequences.

North are looking good. If North win and Hawthorn lose, the combined margins of the games have to be about 100 for Hawthorn to go down to 17th. I'd rather avoid a 70 point loss to the Suns.

Polec has looked deadly early...

Thsi is just terrible preperation for the Eagles coming into finals...a low intensity plod, they'll beat North with a 10 minute minute burst and both teams are playing like they know it.

I've always liked the "West Coast Canaries" guernsey though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thsi is just terrible preperation for the Eagles coming into finals...a low intensity plod, they'll beat North with a 10 minute minute burst and both teams are playing like they know it.
They had a challenging final round fixture last year. They faltered and it cost them top 4.

I know all the current details regarding Saads situation (contract $ and size, who's chasing him, why he's holding off signing etc) and Hawthorn are not involved at all.
I'm happy to reveal the info but it's unnecessary seeing he isn't a Hawthorn target.

Things may change, obviously, but right now, no involvement with the Hawks at all.

Any elaboration on this BLH?

Thanks for flying the flag man, thank god those women have you doing your bit in the "General AFL and Other Clubs Discussion Thread" on Big Footy! 👍
Well man on average one woman has been killed every week this year. Let that sink in and see if your enjoyment of a thread in big footy is really so critical. Men need to be condemning VAW at any opportunity. Is there anything more important than life?

Well man on average one woman has been killed every week this year. Let that sink in and see if your enjoyment of a thread in big footy is really so critical. Men need to be condemning VAW at any opportunity. Is there anything more important than life?

yes

footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back