No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon this could push Sydney out of the top 4 by the end of the season. I'd honestly rather Essendon in the 4 (much less of a threat).

I reckon this could push Sydney out of the top 4 by the end of the season. I'd honestly rather Essendon in the 4 (much less of a threat).
Hawks, Cats and Freo are certainties to make it imo. Freo have an easy draw in the second half of the season.

Is out of Bombers, Swans and maybe Pies (would need to play a lot better and take some scalps) for the final top 4 spot

Hawks, Cats and Freo are certainties to make it imo. Freo have an easy draw in the second half of the season.

Is out of Bombers, Swans and maybe Pies (would need to play a lot better and take some scalps) for the final top 4 spot
Assuming we finish top, we'd easily account for Essendon or Collingwood in a QF. My dream finals series would be Essendon QF, Freo PF and Geelong in the granny. Hawks by 34. Yes please.

Shocking result for the Swans actually. They play Carlton next week and it's a must win for both sides all of a sudden. Between us, Geelong, Freo, Collingwood, the Bombers and Sydney I reckon you'll need 17 wins to make the Top 4. Swans have already used up 3.5 out of 5 losses.

A loss next week makes it tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back