No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping somehow one of Port or Brisbane got up, figured port had a better chance and that it was about 5%
Can't believe they both won, big worry now is Freo in the top 4 and will probably stay, Ross Lyon games are the most boring to watch when he locks stuff down and its a points shoot out, the operative word being points bugger all goals kicked in that game could make some finals footy pretty ugly to watch

I was rapt yesterday when I watched the results of the 2 Hawk teams, the Development & BHH teams. What a great weekend for Hawk supporters, all 3 on top of the ladder..You know I can't believe the rats were 52 pts up, I wasn't watching the footy today after seeing the scrums in WA..I lost interest in the Lions and rats game, I thought they would flog the Lions. I didn't know until about 5 mins in the last qrt they were level.. OMG, how in the hell did the rats lose from that far ahead..almost NINE goals ahead, then lose..Yippee..:DOh What a Feeling, our Hawthorn, you bring us so much joy..

According to the Cats board, Stevie J could be in trouble over a bump.

2 weeks would be just great!

Although I haven't seen it, if there's anything slight, his carry over points should guarantee it.

As long as Chappy is out when we play them, then its as good as won. That prick just doesn't let it go!

Although I haven't seen it, if there's anything slight, his carry over points should guarantee it.

As long as Chappy is out when we play them, then its as good as won. That prick just doesn't let it go!

We need to beat Geelong before Chappy retires

That was a fantastic finish. When the Lions surged forwards with 15 seconds left... I thought gee, they couldn't, could they? Then McGrath takes that mark and he's lining up, and I'm flashing back to that Hawkins goal last year from a similar spot... and it just flies through. Wow. What a fantastic weekend.

I can just imagine what Scott will have to say to the team..They will come out firing next week,and the week against us..:p

I hope they beat Freo.

Freo seem to be our biggest threat at the moment and have such an easy draw coming up.

I didn't think it's worth a report. Looked like a good fair pump from the angles I saw. Even in slow-mo it seemed so fast that it was hard to tell where he hit. You never know what the MRP will do though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think it's worth a report. Looked like a good fair pump from the angles I saw. Even in slow-mo it seemed so fast that it was hard to tell where he hit. You never know what the MRP will do though.

According to Gerard if they go by hodge then Stevie should be right

HOLY CRAP LOL! I saw the score at 3 QTR time and didn't bother looking up the final score until I just jumped online now. I can't stop laughing!!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu::thumbsu:

The look on Scott's face when McGrath took the mark. LOL!
The Cat's supporters with hands on their heads after the goal was kicked. LOL!

According to Gerard if they go by hodge then Stevie should be right
i hope so. watching them capitulate was fun and all but the only thing that will be truly satisfying is beating them ourselves...at full strength...no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back