No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

the MRP are taking their sweet blessed time this week...

I don't recall us having anything to be concerned about but you never know!:rolleyes:
All clear

Sydney obliterated North Melbourne at Princes Park in the middle of the 1996 season, North turned the tables on them in the Grand Final (after Sydney shot out to an early lead).

Could see something similar happening this year if we play GWS in the GF.
What about last years QF against Eagles then GF. We'll have them on toast at the G.

Where do people see the Fremantle list? I think with Cam and Hill along with Fyfe back they would be pushing top 4 next year.
That will be the question if a future first or second rounder is floated as part of the hill deal. Freo will be hoping it's value is in the 15-18 bracket Hawks hoping higher. If freo think they will be back next year they are more likely to offer a future pick

46ebd9b76fb1906ea1750d7fdae38b19.jpg

The book release really tops it off.. Money gouging at its best

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Ahhh...probably not unexpected that the afl.com Top 10 didn't feature a single moment from quite a few games, including ours - featuring a 300-game champion. Screw it - they'll be media opportunities aplenty leading up to and after the grand final. :cool:

I know the AFL test for performance enhancing drugs*, but has anyone ever tested Burgoyne for being an Autobot? Watch him play & tell me he's not a 'Transformer'....

*kind of test ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so we are top of the ladder and are scheduled on Sunday twilight in the final round ???

here come the attempts at capping our success
How so, there is a bye after the Round

Where do people see the Fremantle list? I think with Cam and Hill along with Fyfe back they would be pushing top 4 next year.

If they had that list and a coach with half a clue on how to play a decent version of attacking footy, I would agree with you. As it stands, McCarthy will be out of the game a long time and will have massive shoes to fill in Pav. Fyfe will take a while to get back in top form also. Hill isn't the player I would expect to lift a team from bottom 4 to top 4 in a season. They could definitely threaten for top 8 if all players are fit and they get McCarthy - but now that the rules are being tweaked to make for a more open, flowing style of footy - I can't ever see Ross Lyon coaching a premiership contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back