No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipping typical. Anyone who says Geelong are better than us are wrong. We are just mentally weak as **** against them. They are getting pantsed by North ffs. Same happned last year!!!

Lindsey Thomas has really become an excellent player. The way he's improved specific facets of his game over the past couple of off-seasons is extremely impressive.

Apart from his kicking the other areas of his game he does really well and is now starting to become a good small forward for North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard Healy prior to yesterdays match -- "It will be hard for Hawthorn given the six day break and travelling over here to the west in 32 degree heat."

Gerard Healy half way through the final quarter " I think the 6 day break is overated these guys are professionals. An accumulation of six day breaks would take its toll not just one"

KRHd5

And as expected the cats hit the front - their belief in being abłe to come from behind is amazing

If Bartel feeling contact from behind dropping at the knees and lurching forward is heroic, taking the game on footy and constitutes Geelong self belief then so be it.

I just watched the replay and yes he gets into good position but he milked a free kick and this type of thing is becoming the norm in sports around the world (except the NFL) why because it is continually being rewarded -- and today Bartel is regarded as a matchwinner for staging -- rather than keeping his feet bursting through the tackle and snapping truly over his head.

pffft.

I just love seeing Carlton and Judd lose. Bloody pretenders. And Im loving seeing the Bombers on top of the ladder. Yep, I just said that, crazy hey? They are getting so far ahead of themselves and in Rd 22 when they are sitting 9th or 10th and fighting to stay in touch, they will look back and say that they were on top of the ladder in Rd 2.

As if we needed any more reason to hate Essendon. Could not believe seeing them do the "jumping chest bump" goal celebration on Saturday night when they were at least 15 goals up already on Melbourne.
I'm all for a celebration. Can get your team pumped up in a close game for sure. But when you are up by that much against a team like that a simple high 5 will do the job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back