No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel we made an error by de-listing Holman.
Could have held onto Nick and not worried about Gallucci, but not to be.

Reckon he could have been a role player for us and possibly more valuable, even in the lower league, than several we have on the books.
If that's the 22 they're putting out next week, we're going to thrash them.

Have started up a convo with a couple of interested posters. We're about to lock in dates.

So, anyone interested in the Ghosts of Princes Park tour, now's the time to let me know.

SBYM: if you fly down from London and come along, I'll buy you a cold beer. :thumbsu:

I'd love to ya cheeky car thief.

Might have to be next March but...

Nice to see Bryce say he'll always be a Bluebagger. Never felt like there was any animosity or anything between he and the club.

I checked.

They're just petty thieves, con artists, two swindlers and one person convicted of vacuuming their house after nightly noise curfew.

You know, the crème de la crème of Big Footy.
Which one am I? Don't think I've ever been accused of vacuuming.

View attachment 473630

......and now, Billy Gowers ahead of Daniel, Jong and Dickson. :) good on him.
They're a bit desperate for forward options while Schache and Boyd sitting in the stands pondering life.

That being said, I'd have preferred him to Lamb last night.

I feel we made an error by de-listing Holman.
Could have held onto Nick and not worried about Gallucci, but not to be.

Reckon he could have been a role player for us and possibly more valuable, even in the lower league, than several we have on the books.
I was a fan of Holman, but without knowing any details, I have been lead to believe that there were other reasons why we got rid of him.

I was a fan of Holman, but without knowing any details, I have been lead to believe that there were other reasons why we got rid of him.

Yep, remember some off field rumours at the time of delisting. Good on him for getting another crack though.

I checked.

They're just petty thieves, con artists, two swindlers and one person convicted of vacuuming their house after nightly noise curfew.

You know, the crème de la crème of Big Footy.
You could probably turn a blind eye to the petty thieves, con artists & swindlers, but you wouldn't countenance being in the company of someone who vacuums their house after nightly noise curfew. That is a bridge too far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see Bryce say he'll always be a Bluebagger. Never felt like there was any animosity or anything between he and the club.
Yeah it was nice but when we play Adelaide he's one of them.

I am convinced that Vladimir Putin has kidnapped Eddie and replaced him with an imposter. How else could you explain reappointing Buckley for 2 years?
Watching them tonight they are favourites for the wooden spoon. Treloar must be thinking what possessed him to go to Collingwood. At least GWS played finals. Talk back radio will be interesting...

I am convinced that Vladimir Putin has kidnapped Eddie and replaced him with an imposter. How else could you explain reappointing Buckley for 2 years?
Watching them tonight they are favourites for the wooden spoon. Treloar must be thinking what possessed him to go to Collingwood. At least GWS played finals. Talk back radio will be interesting...

It’s gold, if Nafan was anyone else he would have been sacked well before now.

I actually think he will take Eddie with him

I feel like its almost got to a point where because Ed has backed in Bucks so much, by sacking him he is admitting he has got it so wrong and it comes down on him. Almost trying to save himself by giving Bucks longer to come good. Bucks seems way too proud of a man to quit either. May the limbo live on for many years

After being traded, didn't Treloar say Flogpies list was better than the Tiggers list? Hence his decision.
If so, he left GWS - better list than Flogpies.....only by the length of the Nullabor, passed on the future 2017 Premiers and joined The List that Nafan Built over the past 7 supermega, constructive seasons.
Treloar makes D.Hawkins & B.Brownless look like mental giants.
The boy can play footy but aint all that smart n stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back