No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRL fines Manly Sea Eagles $750,000 for salary cap breaches

check this - such a regular occurrence these days, nrl teams just seem to sail through this type of shit.........almost as big a fine as ours in 02 which was the largest in the history of the game - unless I'm forgetting what * were hit with - were they hit with anything?

check this - such a regular occurrence these days, nrl teams just seem to sail through this type of shit.........almost as big a fine as ours in 02 which was the largest in the history of the game - unless I'm forgetting what * were hit with - were they hit with anything?
Yep, wet lettuce leaf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am convinced that Vladimir Putin has kidnapped Eddie and replaced him with an imposter. How else could you explain reappointing Buckley for 2 years?

I feel like its almost got to a point where because Ed has backed in Bucks so much, by sacking him he is admitting he has got it so wrong and it comes down on him. Almost trying to save himself by giving Bucks longer to come good. Bucks seems way too proud of a man to quit either. May the limbo live on for many years

Maybe Buckley was re-appointed for 2 years so the contract will expire at the same time as Clarkson's.

This would give Eddie the possibility of landing a big fish and saving himself if Bucks does not come good.

Wonder how many will show up to the 'Blockbuster' Good Friday game. Will be surprised if they crack 40k.

When a marquee fixture can't sell out Etihad you know you have issues.

It's entertaining because Carlton wanted this game for YEARS and campaigned with North.

Oh well

Wonder how many will show up to the 'Blockbuster' Good Friday game. Will be surprised if they crack 40k.
When a marquee fixture can't sell out Etihad you know you have issues.
It's entertaining because Carlton wanted this game for YEARS and campaigned with North.

Oh well
North are the campaigners, not us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back