No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being traded, didn't Treloar say Flogpies list was better than the Tiggers list? Hence his decision.
If so, he left GWS - better list than Flogpies.....only by the length of the Nullabor, passed on the future 2017 Premiers and joined The List that Nafan Built over the past 7 supermega, constructive seasons.
Treloar makes D.Hawkins & B.Brownless look like mental giants.
The boy can play footy but aint all that smart n stuff.

Treloar can probably rule out a role as a list manager post Footy career.

He is just thumbing his nose at the supporters and taking them for granted. In these uncertain times, that is very foolish.

Seriously, how is Eddie still in charge? He was great for the filth when he started, but now reminds me of political leaders that come into power after a coup, ride a wave of populism, initially look set to genuinely rule for the good of the people.

But with the passing of time, they inevitably develop into despotic, power-hungry raving lunatics that lose touch with their supporter base, crush all opponents and ultimately leave their people impoverished, isolated and hungry.

This is especially true of the leaders that way overstay their welcome; and Eddie's 20 years as El Presidente are heading the way of Castro's 52-year rule, Mugabe's 35 years in charge or Trump's 14 months in power...... :)

Seriously, how is Eddie still in charge? He was great for the filth when he started, but now reminds me of political leaders that come into power after a coup, ride a wave of populism, initially look set to genuinely rule for the good of the people.

But with the passing of time, they inevitably develop into despotic, power-hungry raving lunatics that lose touch with their supporter base, crush all opponents and ultimately leave their people impoverished, isolated and hungry.

This is especially true of the leaders that way overstay their welcome; and Eddie's 20 years as El Presidente are heading the way of Castro's 52-year rule, Mugabe's 35 years in charge or Trump's 14 months in power...... :)
John Elliot....

Reminds me of John Elliott

After being traded, didn't Treloar say Flogpies list was better than the Tiggers list? Hence his decision.
If so, he left GWS - better list than Flogpies.....only by the length of the Nullabor, passed on the future 2017 Premiers and joined The List that Nafan Built over the past 7 supermega, constructive seasons.
Treloar makes D.Hawkins & B.Brownless look like mental giants.
The boy can play footy but aint all that smart n stuff.
Hasn’t seemed to figure out he needs to learn how to kick. Makes Cripps kicking look phenomenal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, if only that were true.
Treloars kicking is very good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Wtf? His disposal efficiency is dreadful, it’s well known his kicking is bad. Last year he got to 60 something kicks inside 50 with only 1 being marked the last I heard the stat. His kicking is far from good let alone very good.

Spot on, except for 14mths and Trump, Mueller might take a little longer to legally strangle him.

As for Eddie, yes when he contemplates leaving he'd have to see that his whole credibility will be shot, incl. involvement in media. Hence he hangs on for dear life.

This needs a Hitler Bunker scene.......Ferris?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lol, if only that were true.
Treloars kicking is very good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Makes Casboult look like Plugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back