No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Do Gold Coasts concessions run out this year and they have to reduce their list size from 50 ?

Could be some good players pushed out…

Yes they do, hence why Lukosius and Rosas have been advised to shop themselves around….which I hope we are into Rosas, though I reckon we have Wicks pinned…know nothing just a feeling

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes they do, hence why Lukosius and Rosas have been advised to shop themselves around….which I hope we are into Rosas, though I reckon we have Wicks pinned…know nothing just a feeling

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What do we think of Wicks ? Is it an improvement on Motlop, Owies or Durdin.

If we get Wicks do we shop Motlop off to WA ?

Harry McKay and Charlie Curnow were so obvious:

Brisbane drafted Josh Schache

Essendon drafted Aaron Francis

Melbourne drafted Sam Weideman

All before Carlton drafted either. Even Adelaide who went for Mikera were reported to be keen on Charlie in that sandwich pick between McKay and Charlie.

FWIW that year we had a mid-season phantom draft on here. I drafted Harry in I believe the 40s and got a "who?" from quite a few posters. He then shot up the draft boards. It wasn't like he spent all year in the first round.
I’d say lions also wanted a key back so they went with Schache

can give him the H pick I guess

once we picked H Charlie was a logical follow up and having ed at the club would have helped in some way ?

Western Bulldogs midfielder Bailey Smith has informed the Club of his desire to seek a trade this off-season.

The 23-year-old is yet to nominate a preferred Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iu

Ken fined $20,000
This world is far too “homogenised”. A bit of theatre after his team being openly disrespected was entertaining. A public reprimand should be the maximum given to Ken by the AFL. (I am by no means a Ken fan and don’t mind Ginni’s part in it all either) As long as no one badly oversteps a bit of banter is healthy and entertaining.

I know it is a different time, but so many would struggle to survive our upbringing and the “challenges” we dismissed and/or laughed off.

Just like his mentor - call retired or cooked and then…… disgraceful humans
Let ‘em do it. Dimma “the messiah” jumped ship when he knew he had milked his existing list for all it had and his “brand” was only going backwards. Has a list 80% “there”, yet must import multiple “guns”, seemingly including one that is all but out of ammo.

If the Suns are stupid enough to throw its salary cap at Dusty, it will be entertaining. They will not improve off of his input.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back