No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

In an ideal world, I would be looking for AFL and Fed and State govt funding for us to host 3 or so home games at Ikon Park (day naturally) against low drawing away interstate teams like The Suns, Freo or Gws,
the surface and infrastructure wise at Princes Park with some bells and whistles cosmetic surgery can still host AFL games, if given the proper support, and certainly would save the AFL some fixturing issues or problems. The MCG cannot possibly facilitate more Mel based teams having more home games hosted there..
We've got 90000 members. Who misses out?

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We've got 90000 members. Who misses out?

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
1608b030-7d3c-11eb-bf37-34a01ea77dbe

There have been several road rage incidents with Rex.

I remember many years ago he attacked/injured a cyclist in Elwood.
Just saw Rex down the Concourse again this afternoon. Was walking unaided, albeit with a hobble. Didn't have anyone with him, so can still get about unaided

Errol Gulden out of contract this year.....what would we give up for him.

1704858375597.png

And before the Aus Crawl fans jump in..........I would give anything just to be like him...........

View attachment 1884293

And before the Aus Crawl fans jump in..........I would give anything just to be like him...........

Be nice to have a player with an old fashioned name like Errol at the club.

He will command close to 1 million P/A on his new contract. As much as I would love in Navy Blue, I don't think we can fit him on the cap.

Also a Eastern Suburbs born and bred Sydneysider, it's almost impossible to fathom him leaving the Swans, despite him being a passionate, mad blue bagger growing up

View attachment 1884293

can't afford him, either in trade or salary, not without giving up a big piece in return.

one of the most valuable young players in the game imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1884293

Gulden would be great, but I would target a cheaper FA Florent, who can play on any line

View attachment 1884293

Swans would want 2 firsts of some combination type..

Gun young player who is on the verge of dominating the game over the next 6/7 years…

With our possible future upcoming finishing positioning and this years CampoTwins, we’re not even close to making a fair trade unless we trade out a top line B22 player and/or a future 1st…

Not happening, we keep on trading in future best national draft prospects…

Plus i just can’t see him leaving…

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back