No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing they’ll be heavily into Ash Hansen, Dean Cox, Jaymie Graham and Josh Carr to be the next senior coach. Cox I imagine would be top of the list. All 4 will be in the next wave of senior coaches anyway

Would like to see Knights get another shot, he was treated so poorly by *.

However, expect Knights/Schofield would just be an interim position for remainder of season. Like most of these situations, it's likely someone from outside the current system will get the full time job.

Caretaker coach for now.

Hearing they’ll be heavily into Ash Hansen, Dean Cox, Jaymie Graham and Josh Carr to be the next senior coach. Cox I imagine would be top of the list. All 4 will be in the next wave of senior coaches anyway
Cox seems pretty happy at the swans where he is paid well but doesn't have the pressure of the top job.

Carr is a interesting one...has he got a deal in place with Port to take over from Ken? His wife is from SA and thats why they moved back there and would she want to move back to Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:'(

1552631441027_GQB247F1I.2-2.jpg

Why so sad? He won the flag after giving the filth a five goal head start

Should be knighted

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon Ash Hansen is co-favorite for the role. Dean Cox is probably the heir apparent at Sydney, so may want to stay there. Time will tell.

If Hansen goes, or even if he doesn't, I'd like to get Simpson into our club in some capacity. Really depends on whether Voss chooses his own assistants or the club does.

I reckon Ash Hansen is co-favorite for the role. Dean Cox is probably the heir apparent at Sydney, so may want to stay there. Time will tell.

If Hansen goes, or even if he doesn't, I'd like to get Simpson into our club in some capacity. Really depends on whether Voss chooses his own assistants or the club does.
Feel Horse has another 5+ years. He seems to enjoy the role and Sydney won't ditch him with the success he's had and ability to keep Swans super competitive. And the players seem to want to play for him year in and out.

Cox seems pretty happy at the swans where he is paid well but doesn't have the pressure of the top job.

Carr is an interesting one...has he got a deal in place with Port to take over from Ken? His wife is from SA and thats why they moved back there and would she want to move back to Perth.
I’m sure Cox would love to finally be the guy shouting into the ear of the guy to his right.

It’s funny- after 2018, he would have been sought after by every club. Six years later, he probably won’t get another senior gig. Has he lost his coaching ability? I doubt it

That club sat back and watched their lost get old, kept ageing players, offered huge $$$$ to players well passed their best and refused to make hard calls, the demise of WC isn’t down to Simpson imo

Hansen would go into any coaching interview with a 100% AFL coaching record.

Surely they'd be wanting Cox. Imagine what that'll do to the Swans if it's decided before the finals start (will they retain his services for the remiander of the year?).
Who cares about the Swans, Imagine what’ll losing Hansen before the finals will do to us!

Who cares about the Swans, Imagine what’ll losing Hansen before the finals will do to us!
Schofield is the interim coach. You'd imagine that any appointment would be made at the end of the season.

They'll probably try a hail Mary with Chris Scott. Once he says no they'll work through Cox, Hansen, etc. None of them are going anywhere before then unless port sack Kenny and Carr gets the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back