No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Schofield is the interim coach. You'd imagine that any appointment would be made at the end of the season.

They'll probably try a hail Mary with Chris Scott. Once he says no they'll work through Cox, Hansen, etc. None of them are going anywhere before then unless port sack Kenny and Carr gets the job.

The good news is that Cox and Hansen are in the same boat, and both of their clubs will want the Eagles job on the backburner until finals are done. If the Eagles haven't made a decision until then, chances are it is one of them.

Schofield is the interim coach. You'd imagine that any appointment would be made at the end of the season.

They'll probably try a hail Mary with Chris Scott. Once he says no they'll work through Cox, Hansen, etc. None of them are going anywhere before then unless port sack Kenny and Carr gets the job.
Yeah I was referring to 'Losing' Hansen as a morale thing, not that he'd be heading to WA before seasons end.

That club sat back and watched their lost get old, kept ageing players, offered huge $$$$ to players well passed their best and refused to make hard calls, the demise of WC isn’t down to Simpson imo
They should just give whatsisname to us. No point wasting him over there.

Simmo tells the WCE hierarchy to get ****ed. Got to respect it.

Also, the first part of the first sentence reads terribly. Whoever is in charge of these statements has been doing a terrible job.

After stepping away as senior coach for the last 11 seasons, Simpson has opted against any match day coaching role, leaving Jarrad Schofield the responsibilities as interim coach.

One of those names that I know, but I can’t picture his face and I don’t know what he does. If you told me that Titus O’Reilly is an AFL journalist, I would believe you.
Oh wow, Titus O'Reilly is a real person?
I thought he was pen name meme account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is Wil Power Acey?

Do you mean Wil Powell?

The Saints player has been named as per my post above - Lance Collard.
Oops , yes i meant Powell. Not sure where i got Wil Power from but it would be a cool name :)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back