No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that clubs count things like Q Clash medals, Ross Glendenning medals, showdown medals or even Anzac medals when they list a players accomplishments?

All of those games are worth 4 points so what makes them so different.

Lets start awarding the Rhys Palmer medal to the BOG in Carlton v GWS games.
Depends on who it's for. If you're talking about Dusty then yes.

If you're talking about Lyons, I don't mind it.

Saints get pick 8 for Josh Battle. Didn’t invite the bloke at their best and fairest, where he finished third, but they happily pocket a top 10 pick. What a bunch of grubs.

I'm not good at posting links, etc.
Via Jon Ralph's X (Twitter) - Geelong's Tanner Bruhn being interviewed by police re his knowledge of a sexual assault in February last year.
AFL are aware of the situation.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but I was told by someone who works at Collingwood FC, the reason why McRae came out and said he’s happy to inform everyone that Stringer won’t be playing at Collingwood is because they nearly got into a punch up during their meeting.
McRae told Stringer that if they were to pick him up he’d have to lose weight because he’s too fat to play the role they would want him to play.
Stringer wasn’t too happy with what was said and how it was said and fired back at him. Apparently got to the point where they both were standing up yelling at each other and McRae told Stringer to GTFO. Stringer became too aggressive towards McRae so he was told, in no uncertain terms, that if he didn’t leave immediately he couldn’t guarantee Stringer would be able to safely leave the building.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but I was told by someone who works at Collingwood FC, the reason why McRae came out and said he’s happy to inform everyone that Stringer won’t be playing at Collingwood is because they nearly got into a punch up during their meeting.
McRae told Stringer that if they were to pick him up he’d have to lose weight because he’s too fat to play the role they would want him to play.
Stringer wasn’t too happy with what was said and how it was said and fired back at him. Apparently got to the point where they both were standing up yelling at each other and McRae told Stringer to GTFO. Stringer became too aggressive towards McRae so he was told, in no uncertain terms, that if he didn’t leave immediately he couldn’t guarantee Stringer would be able to safely leave the building.
Good Morning GIF by PEEKASSO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Levi Casboult just announced his retirement after 198 games.

Go well Big Lug, always liked him.

Pity he didn't quite get the 200 though.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back