• End of 2017

• End of 2018

• ASAP

• Extend his contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look if we fall apart from here on end I think he should be sacked. He's brought in Mitchell to top off our midfield and it turns out we needed more than that. We missed an opportunity to trade Mackenzie last season for a pick in the 20's. We won't get a great pick at season's end either so we are really in trouble I reckon. Think it's time to rebuild, move Priddis on at seasons end, maybe have Mitchell retire. Trade LeCras and Darling perhaps, move on Wellingham. I don't know but this group can't win a flag even in this weak comp in 2017.

When simpson arrive he said our biggest weakness was our midfield. It still is but he is on the receiving end of years of misguided drafting.
Come on down Woodhouse
His options at the moment are some kids getting over injuries.

He took us to a GF in his second year (and took us from bottom 6 to 9th the previous year), so for that reason alone, he's safe unless we miss the finals by a long way (which we won't).

Look if we fall apart from here on end I think he should be sacked. He's brought in Mitchell to top off our midfield and it turns out we needed more than that. We missed an opportunity to trade Mackenzie last season for a pick in the 20's. We won't get a great pick at season's end either so we are really in trouble I reckon. Think it's time to rebuild, move Priddis on at seasons end, maybe have Mitchell retire. Trade LeCras and Darling perhaps, move on Wellingham. I don't know but this group can't win a flag even in this weak comp in 2017.[/Q
Shocking thread, wants Darling dropped and Dimma to coach.
Did you watch any football this week?
Darling had 7 shots on goal and Dimma choked AGAIN.
Oh my bad. Eagles were great this week. No one played bad at all. Darling was amazing, just unlucky he missed couple 30 meter straight easy kicks with no wind or rain. Are you ok?? if you think any one I mean anyone was good today and should not be on notice or dropped after that performance, then you and I have nothing to discuss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gertting Dimma should be our number 1 priority.
woCKF.gif

He took us to a GF in his second year (and took us from bottom 6 to 9th the previous year), so for that reason alone, he's safe unless we miss the finals by a long way (which we won't).
You remember what sanderson did for crows in his first year?? where is he now?? stop living in the past and take a good look at this team without your biased sucking up to the coach hat. Tell me why its not Simmo's fault. I am listening

You remember what sanderson did for crows in his first year?? where is he now?? stop living in the past and take a good look at this team without your biased sucking up to the coach hat. Tell me why its not Simmo's fault. I am listening
Because he wasn't responsible for drafting half of the shit players and it's not like we have the next Chris Judd playing in the ressies.

Sando's Crows made a Prelim (not a GF) and he was sacked after missing the finals for the 2 years after that
If Simmo fails to make the finals this year (let alone, this year and next year), then fair enough, talk about sacking him
But this thread is a complete kneejerk
We're 6-3. If the 3 losses are his fault, then the 6 wins are thanks to him too.

Because he wasn't responsible for drafting half of the shit players and it's not like we have the next Chris Judd playing in the ressies.
If they are shit then why keep selecting them?? tell me?? no depth?? said who?? we have least amount of debut in AFL compared to others in the last 5 years. and Don't tell me its cuz no one is performing in WAFL. That's BS. thats not enough reason to persist with crap players.

If they are shit then why keep selecting them?? tell me?? no depth?? said who?? we have least amount of debut in AFL compared to others in the last 5 years. and Don't tell me its cuz no one is performing in WAFL. That's BS. thats not enough reason to persist with crap players.
Tell me which WAFL players have earned a call up? You keep saying how shit we are, so give some specific examples on where we can improve otherwise all you are doing is emotionally ranting after a dissapointing loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back