Getting sick of seeing replays of Nicknat's ruckwork

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be interested to hear from those Eagles fans who seemed to think a comparison of Mumford and Naitanui was so absurd now that they've had a chance to watch them play each other?

Best 5 disposal game evr!!1

Nah he's a good kid, kicked a great goal from outside 50 but he's way overrated by West Coasters at the minute. He'll probably turn out to be a real gun but you'd think he was the second coming if you took the opinion of many people in this thread seriously.

Mumford will be the better ruck imo, just not as many flashy/wow moments.

i'll agree he didnt have an impact today...but cmon, mumford is not going to end up a better player than NN.

mumford's a very decent player...but if all clubs had a choice of either they'd take NN every time.

No reason why Mumford couldn't end up the better ruckman. Not that I care, the Eagles need Naitanui to be a start more than Sydney needs Mumford to be a star.

Tell you what - I wish Sandi got a free kick like that last centre bounce every time someone jumped into him like that.

Seems NicNat has already become one of Giesch's self confessed pet players that the umps are instructed to pay special attention to. In the derby he was even getting frees for guys 'blocking his run at the ball' when he wasn't even rucking and was just trying to go 3rd man up over the top of Cox and Sandi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell you what - I wish Sandi got a free kick like that last centre bounce every time someone jumped into him like that.

Seems NicNat has already become one of Giesch's self confessed pet players that the umps are instructed to pay special attention to. In the derby he was even getting frees for guys 'blocking his run at the ball' when he wasn't even rucking and was just trying to go 3rd man up over the top of Cox and Sandi.

Just like Judd :thumbsu:

umpires pet, will win Brownlow one day.

Seems NicNat has already become one of Giesch's self confessed pet players that the umps are instructed to pay special attention to.In the derby he was even getting frees for guys 'blocking his run at the ball' when he wasn't even rucking and was just trying to go 3rd man over the top of Cox and Sandi.

Yeah i feel sorry for sandilands i mean he's only a kid and looks pretty skinny. He needs all the help he can get from the umps.:rolleyes: But your right Naitanui's one extra free kick for (3) versus (2) for Sandilands in the Derby made a massive difference.:thumbsu:

I don't rate players based on a few highlights, just getting taps down to the midfield will do me fine thanks.
Is that it? You don't want the tackling, goal assists, lifting the team, etc.. All the stuff Naita does?

You're an easy man to please.

Is that it? You don't want the tackling, goal assists, lifting the team, etc.. All the stuff Naita does?

You're an easy man to please.

Mumford averages more H/O's, more disposals (only just) and has made only 6 less tackles than Naita. I'm also sure he's had less time on ground because Seaby had been taking most of the responsibility being the senior ruckman out of the two, while Naita is used quite often because Cox is hobbling through every game.

Yeah i feel sorry for sandilands i mean he's only a kid and looks pretty skinny. He needs all the help he can get from the umps.:rolleyes: But your right Naitanui's one extra free kick for (3) versus (2) for Sandilands in the Derby made a massive difference.:thumbsu:

So because he is bigger he shouldn't get frees?
Its the frees they're not paying:rolleyes:

On fox they promoted it as "NN's Eagles against the Swans"

Mumford averages more H/O's, more disposals (only just) and has made only 6 less tackles than Naita. I'm also sure he's had less time on ground because Seaby had been taking most of the responsibility being the senior ruckman out of the two, while Naita is used quite often because Cox is hobbling through every game.

Yeah thats the only difference:rolleyes:

I'll never be sick of the replays while the things involved win us games.

All the whiners need to toughen up. The media may flog him a bit too much, but that doesnt undermine what he does onfield at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting sick of seeing replays of Nicknat's ruckwork

Remove this Banner Ad

Back