Rumour GFC 2018 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that they reckon Connor Rozee could slip to pick 15 due to academy/FS bidding, surely we would be all over him if he was still available at 12?

I don't know how they've come to that conclusion. Blakey is the only certain top 10 bid, then Thomas and Quaynor are chances but even then Rozee wouldn't slip to 15.

I don't know how they've come to that conclusion. Blakey is the only certain top 10 bid, then Thomas and Quaynor are chances but even then Rozee wouldn't slip to 15.

I will stop making fun of the Suns as an organisation if they use their pick 6 on all the Academy players forcing those clubs to use more draft points to match the bid.

They can draft whoever they want with Picks 2 & 3, then imagine it gets to Pick 6 and they choose Blakey forcing the Swans to match, then Quaynor, then Thomas just to mess with the other clubs :p

It's funny that there's that perception of RCD's season, I know that's what he said in his AFL.com.au interview but the stats don't back that up. He played 16 TAC games this year, in his first eight games he averaged 20.75 disposals, and in his last eight games that dropped to just 16.75 disposals per game.

View attachment 584623

These are pretty poor numbers, especially considering he only averaged 12 touches in the Champs. His 7min+ time trial in the 2km is a huge worry too. Might be the big slider come next Thursday/Friday.

There you go. That was my incorrect perception too. It is concerning his relatively poor ability to accumulate. He looks like he should be far better in that area. I wonder whether it’s just an issue with concentration rather than an inability to win his own ball?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you go. That was my incorrect perception too. It is concerning his relatively poor ability to accumulate. He looks like he should be far better in that area. I wonder whether it’s just an issue with concentration rather than an inability to win his own ball?

He seemed really aloof/vacant in his interview. Not sure if that necessarily translates to the football field.

And those three reserves games he played were all finals. He only played reserves because the league side didn’t qualify for finals.

Sheeè!....just keeps getting better.
Gee that Warhorse is annoyingly ignorant.
Based on what we know possibly should be number 1.

Last edited:
Haha dont get your hopes up, I still expect him to be gone by 10 but stranger things have happened.

There is absolutely no way he gets to us. Even if Port don't take him with 5 there are still two SA picks before us and I can guarantee he ain't getting passed both of those. It would be the first time I've ever believed a drafting panel saying "we can't believe he slipped to us"

Sheeè!....just keeps getting better.
Gee that Warhorse is annoyingly ignorant.
Based on what we know possibly should be number 1.

He was around the top 5 this time last year but he just doesn't have the x factor. As I have mentioned before it is more a sign of the unbelievable top end talent available this year. Hence why Wells so desperately wanted a top ten pick and not many were dishing them up. According to someone pretty close to his camp they are of the belief that he goes somewhere between 8-16 although that's not news at all really

He was around the top 5 this time last year but he just doesn't have the x factor. As I have mentioned before it is more a sign of the unbelievable top end talent available this year. Hence why Wells so desperately wanted a top ten pick and not many were dishing them up. According to someone pretty close to his camp they are of the belief that he goes somewhere between 8-16 although that's not news at all really

Maybe he's moved on? Sounds like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back