Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t believe the hate for Hendo. Bloke didn’t run btw Oct and May. Still 29. How is one injury “being cooked”. He was solid to good in his actual position the last few games of the H&A season off no base. If I was a rival club I’d be all over him.

Melb or Coll. Esp as he looks free. I’ll be really disappointed if he isn’t on our list in 2020 and guys like ZGuthrie and Simpson are.

Can’t believe the hate for Hendo. Bloke didn’t run btw Oct and May. Still 29. How is one injury “being cooked”. He was solid to good in his actual position the last few games of the H&A season off no base. If I was a rival club I’d be all over him.

Melb or Coll. Esp as he looks free. I’ll be really disappointed if he isn’t on our list in 2020 and guys like ZGuthrie and Simpson are.

What hate are you referring too... know one should be hating him.. but his spot was probably gone once we kept Taylor for another year

Last edited:
They have 6-7 spots to fill though.

Not at this point. So far:

Out: Betts, Douglas, Greenwood, Jacobs, Otten.
In: Frampton.

No guarantees Jenkins or Keath get done. Currently only down four spots on the primary list. C.E-Y was rookie listed so doesnt count. They could also upgrade Murphy and/or Wilson.

Really 400k can't beileve GWS would paying that much.
Woweee.

Thats a problem for both the expansion clubs... GC have just signed BKing on 600 to 700... thats great to keep him but it has a flow on. GC have a heap of inside mids.. and more coming ..for them move on Bonar on 400 ..draft Green for less than half that and keep the lest turning..
So someone like North might just drop the hammer to pick him up..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No guarantees Jenkins or Keath get done. Currently only down four spots on the primary list. C.E-Y was rookie listed so doesnt count. They could also upgrade Murphy and/or Wilson.

It sounds like JJ could land somewhere close to home... and Keith could even go to GC .. so thats 6 spots ? The probably would like another couple of early picks or pick up a couple of delisted FA's

Keath is out of contract and may walk if no trade is done - doesn't sound like he wants to stay

There is speculation that if Joe D is not traded to Sydney, then Papely to the Blues is a bust as well. If the Suns want to play for Crouch, why not swoop and offer 24 for Martin? Wellsy said we enquired throughout the year and are interested in him.

There is speculation that if Joe D is not traded to Sydney, then Papely to the Blues is a bust as well. If the Suns want to play for Crouch, why not swoop and offer 24 for Martin? Wellsy said we enquired throughout the year and are interested in him.

Because he isn't interested in us and speculation is a 2020 round 1 pick could be enough to get him to Carlton

It sounds like JJ could land somewhere close to home... and Keith could even go to GC .. so thats 6 spots ? The probably would like another couple of early picks or pick up a couple of delisted FA's

Maybe, but they won’t be desperate. So I don’t see pick 4 getting put on the table in any scenario.

Martin's management said he had no interest in coming to Geelong. That came directly from Wells.

He said we were not his choice ..maybe thats changes... Really Carltons.. its a funny destination imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back