Rumour GFC 2019 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me we can still offload Buzza & hendo???
If Jenkins comes in then surely they go?
And no 14,17 or 24 for Jenkins- are you kidding me?
No other club has had any interest in him for weeks.
If there was an 8th round pick then do it!
And for all the 40+ goals talk half of them were out the back goal square goals.
Steven > Smith can live with.

If we get Jenkins, which I don't think we need, then you can say goodbye to Buzza at least. And its probably one last crack at a Premiership with the current stars.

Personally, I don't think we need a Jenkins in our team, but then again, for $200k per season its pretty good cover if Hawkins goes down or get's rested.

After the preliminary final and you still can't see! Amazing.

The 2 includes delisting them or zuthrie/simpson otherwise we have 1 or 0.

So as i see it....

OUT; Tim KELLY, Zac SMITH, Scott SELWOOD, Jordan CUNICO
Is 4... Plus either Hendo or Buzza makes 5... Or BOTH makes 6 spots.

IN; Jack STEVEN, Josh JENKINS.

That leaves 3 or 4 spots.

Guthrie or Simpson would be LOTTO winners if they get upgraded... if i were to buy a ticket it would be on Guthrie.

OR did i miss something??

it all depends if they really want to keep Bruce
if they do want to keep bruce then we should offer 24, 36 and 37 to saints for future first
that way they get the guy they wanted and who wants them (keep face) and have one or two pick in this years draft

why not go after Bruce then? He's much younger and far better than jenkins.

After the preliminary final and you still can't see! Amazing.

Yeah good point, but since when have we actually used our back-up depth? Hell, we had a vfl full of ruckmen but we chose to go into a final without a ruckman because our number 1 was in poor form. We also tend to bring in extra backmen rather than replace tall forwards (have done that twice in finals series now with Hendo, who has never even been trialled as a forward at the cats, rather than play the guys who have spent all season forward in the vfl).

So its not much use having back-ups if the coach refuses to trial them during the year, or indeed actually use them when we need them.

So as i see it....

OUT; Tim KELLY, Zac SMITH, Scott SELWOOD, Jordan CUNICO
Is 4... Plus either Hendo or Buzza makes 5... Or BOTH makes 6 spots.

IN; Jack STEVEN, Josh JENKINS.

That leaves 3 or 4 spots.

Guthrie or Simpson would be LOTTO winners if they get upgraded... if i were to buy a ticket it would be on Guthrie.

OR did i miss something??

Stevens done. But no news on Jenkins. Doesn’t look likely given we don’t have a suitable pick to trade or do we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stevens done. But no news on Jenkins. Doesn’t look likely given we don’t have a suitable pick to trade or do we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No exit interview... JJ is not wanted. They will pay us to take him IMO.
Hopefully it's our 36+37 for their 23 lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers LD , I wasn't sure but good to know.
Saw a lot of Pickett in his U18 Carnival - had periods in games where he was unstoppable - ridiculously quick , amazing touch and silky skilled.
Disappointing he couldn't make a go of it.
Really surprised me too that he was. I think he still has something to offer. Just get him into a good program and he may find his way back

Can’t see any pick upgrades happening today unless linked with a player. Seems the teams are pretty focussed today on player movement and will wait for the dust to settle before looking at pick exchanges.
Rest of pick upgrades will be done on draft night other than any that might be involved in Daniher/Papley deals

Steven in huh- club need to tell him to get off the piss and get fit right NOW! don’t want niggling soft tissue injuries next year because he is overweight!
Wells reported he's cut short his holidays to return home and get into training - wouldn't be surprised to see him hitting the track the same day as our 1st to 4th year players, even though the CBA would permit him to have a longer break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back