Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

Needs to improve his athleticism if he’s to make it.
He’s slow and lacks acceleration and has the turning circle of the QEII.
He’s a good mark and can roost a ball but that’s not enough to make it in the AFL.
Another thing is when he’s having an ordinary game he’s MIA. Had quite a few games this year where he had 5 possies or less.
I don’t know Hawkins made quite a career with pretty much the same attributes

We should throw our hat in the ring for him.
Heard a rumour at the pub on Saturday that we're in for him. First I'd heard of it, can anyone else confirm this new information.

Can he ruck ?
Maybe forward, the knock on him is speed and athleticism so whether he can build a tank and work on his short burst is the question. Definitely not close to Neale but could compliment him one day, looks a bit like Jacko from back in the day and more suited to an 80’s style game right now.

Yeah imagine a club not proving physio and medical attention just because you might leave would be a massive lawsuit waiting to happen

The guy is a imbecile

This is the most stupid thing I've read from him

Normally he's really good, in that he's on top of things and the points he makes are really valid - especially regarding the AFLW

I'm curious what bought this on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salty much...

Burke still has brain trauma from when Ablett Snr nearly killed him one day at Waverley.

He overlooked an important piece of information - Smith is currently contracted through to Oct with the Bulldogs. Whilst he’s a contracted player it’s the clubs contractual obligation to provide all necessary support to the contracted player.

Not a difficult concept to grasp for anyone with a functioning brain.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back