Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

Yep that is correct JJ on the Bailey Smith stuff!!
It was indeed a done deal apparently months ago... according to my "friend".
When his mate the landscaper had sold his property to BS.
It was indeed stamped DONE DEAL for me at least.
The same bloke, my "friend" in the same conversation mentioned both A. Brayshaw and Z.Butters.
"Butters is on his way home". He's just about to purchase a nice piece of farmland close by.
I asked are we in with a chance??
He laughed and said we are "Balls Deep"... I asked. On Bailey?? No... No... On both!!
They are Contracted??
Does it matter??
U gotta be RUTHLESS in the QUEST for SUCCESS were his words.
I Fookin Smiled like the bloody RIDDLER!!!
FMD sometimes u walk around all day with a chubby for all the wrong reasons. LOL.
Fingers crossed that the stars align and we retool like the champion club that we are.
Cheers Boys!!
Next year you reckon? Or '26?

Next year you reckon? Or '26?
Didn't really say.
Or i was not paying real attention after i heard the words "balls deep"... coz thats when he had me. lol
Got the impression... this upcoming season.
But was that was me wishful thinking and not really listening ?? I'll have to confirm on my next chat.
Either Ither for me. As quality mids like either of these don't come along often.

I’m not sure if he had nominated or not, but O Henry was sitting with cats players in the cats section on GF day 22. That’s probably worse.

I know the trade isn’t officially done, but either way he’s not playing for the dogs next season.

Tom De Koning was in our rooms after the match and no one battered an eyelid

The tribal nature of the AFL is more about the fans now days rather than between players

That's my point.

Do they actually exist? Or is it just a bias based on what they think they see on social media, or how he carries himself.

Can't rule out the jilted lover "We never wanted him anyway" - and we're now making stuff up to suit that either.
Or are the snow rumours persisting after his 2022 suspension? 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom De Koning was in our rooms after the match and no one battered an eyelid

The tribal nature of the AFL is more about the fans now days rather than between players
Heck TdK was on the ground celebrating with the cup and no-one said a word
1727248838483.png

Yep that is correct JJ on the Bailey Smith stuff!!
It was indeed a done deal apparently months ago... according to my "friend".
When his mate the landscaper had sold his property to BS.
It was indeed stamped DONE DEAL for me at least.
The same bloke, my "friend" in the same conversation mentioned both A. Brayshaw and Z.Butters.
"Butters is on his way home". He's just about to purchase a nice piece of farmland close by.
I asked are we in with a chance??
He laughed and said we are "Balls Deep"... I asked. On Bailey?? No... No... On both!!
They are Contracted??
Does it matter??
U gotta be RUTHLESS in the QUEST for SUCCESS were his words.
I Fookin Smiled like the bloody RIDDLER!!!
FMD sometimes u walk around all day with a chubby for all the wrong reasons. LOL.
Fingers crossed that the stars align and we retool like the champion club that we are.
Cheers Boys!!
So what did he say about Brayshaw ?

I wonder if we could bring in all of Brayshaw, Butters and TDK.

So what did he say about Brayshaw ?

I wonder if we could bring in all of Brayshaw, Butters and TDK.
He said we were balls deep into both AB and ZB.
I wouldn't hold high hopes for TDK.
Word is that he's headed NORTH... most likely with his brother IMO.

Botanical Gardens Melbourne. I've got someone tailing his every move.

Spent an hour sitting down on a picnic blanket reading what appeared to be a contract. Followed that with a walk through some ornate garden displays - helped an old lady cross the road - did some Japanese origami - rescued an injured possum which had been attacked by a local restauranter - and then provided assistance to a young girl who was being stalked by a child enthusiast.

Any claims suggesting this bloke is not a good fit for our culture is poorly misguided. I'll keep everyone posted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back