Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

View attachment 2128802

The media are really stupid and really has SFA ideas of how a contracted player isn’t going to be moved without consent just to fulfil an imaginary trade
I don’t think anyone takes Cooney and his mega trades seriously. He’s there to provide some light relief comedy as they try to fill a few minutes of air time inbetween hours of ads.

If you sign him i don't know how you pay him less than that. That's only 65% of what Melbourne owe him
If the indexing is true, and he's looking at $1.3mil from now on, I can't see how a trade can possibly be worked out that both clubs would agree to. Melbourne aren't paying $600k+ for him to play for us, and I doubt we want to pay north of $1mil. That's without considering how you'd balance picks in that scenario. e.g., if Melbourne do happen to pay a fair chunk of his contract, they'd want our future first at a minimum, probably more.

If it's closer to $1mil, I can see how the clubs could meet somewhere in the middle, but that's an extreme amount of money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think anyone takes Cooney and his mega trades seriously. He’s there to provide some light relief comedy as they try to fill a few minutes of air time inbetween hours of ads.
Neale…come on Cooney must be on the good stuff with Clarry and Goodwin to think that’s at all feasible

Geez! What’s all this about loos?

Used to be girls went to powder their noses together. Now guys accompany one another! What has become of the world?

In my heyday it was all done in the open! Even cops joined in 😃

Vive le bon vieux temps!

Although, if you remember, you just weren’t there 🤣
Getting the feeling that my younger self would have gotten along swimmingly with your younger self Zouz Kitty 😍

Apco is my 2nd favourite store. After Aldi and it's $3.50 wine.
Only two in southern NSW 😩

Like the Schnitzel place 😩

NSW is like living in a third world country 😩

Bastard Armidale licencing cop refuses to allow Aldi to have a bottle shop! I reckon there is shenanigans with cop + Dan Murphy’s 😩

1727831076964.png

After a bit of practice it is amazing to see what you can achieve while driving a forklift
accident fail GIF

Melbourne must be an absolute mess.

People associated with the club claiming this was a shock, he's going great and everyone wants to keep him while the CEO is actively shopping him to rivals.

😶

On Fire No GIF by PEEKASSO

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back