List Mgmt. Gibbs - 2017 trade discussions! (Gibbs swapped for Wigg or 2nd)

Do you think Gibbs will be an Adelaide player by the end of this trade period?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you have early first rounders chiming out of your arse and the ability to trade virtually a whole team .. you can make any trade and look good. Try doing some trades with only late picks and you soon look like afc and hawks.

Doesn't matter mate... when it came to it the hawks got 2 players in and pissed off 2 club greats!
This about being able to negotiate well and clearly we are no good at it! We didn't force the blues hand at all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1324689983001.jpg

Got 'im. Take that Lyons! One last punch in the gut before you leave.

I expect he'll be BOG every time we play GC, and I hope he is. 43 is ****ing ridiculous and an insult.

After all the posturing of him being a tradeable asset, I'm glad we took all that development and his results this year, where he had more value to the team than Thommo, Douglas and MacKay, and turned it into...

pick 43.

Couldn't get 35?

How the hell is Scott Thompson still on our list when we gave Lyons away for nothing???

The kid wanted to stay, is going to be a better footballer in 2017 than Thompson, wasn't going to cost much (salary cap excuse irrelevant), didn't gain us anything re trade currency (there goes that excuse) and is far more athletic and versatile than Thompson (there goes that excuse).

This has been badly managed.

Took a break from work how the **** did we only get 43 and some pick in 60 for Lyons?? He's worth 26 hell give 13 and him for 8! Dumbest ****ing move ever. So under valued what a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back