List Mgmt. Gibbs - 2017 Trade Discussions! V2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We hope for that organic growth to take place. I wouldnt be betting on a 2nd year Gallucci to improve dramatically, not to mention pinning my hopes on an alleged super draft.

No, I do need to point that out, because obviously you dont appreciate the fact that we shouldnt be offering the same deal as last years for a player that is one year older and also 29.
Please don't presume as to what I appreciate or otherwise, get a life. We don't even know the deal so take a chill pill.

Port posters loving the fact that we may be paying massive overs for a 29 year old player. Pick 16 should have been enough.

Losing Pick 10 is going to hurt us in medium to long term.
Yeah. And if we didn't pay overs they'd be flagellating that we didn't get a deal done. LOL, they're very special.

We didn't have 4 first rounders last year.

True, but it doesn't make sense. If they handed over their 2018 second rounder as well for 10 and 16 I'd be almost be ok with that considering next years draft is meant to be better.

The deal cannot be 2 First Rounders we will be getting reamed like crazy.

Just looking at a draft calculator.

Let's say we finish second next year and give pick 10 and 16 and a second of 36 (This equals 2964 Points)
And we bring in Gibbs + 22 This is only 845 Points and gives Bryce Gibbs is the Equivalent of Pick 4....

This Deal is 100% OVERS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Damian Barrett: “Gibbs will still attempt to get to Carlton.”

Keep earning that pay check idiot.
Damian Barrett: “Not much happening with the Bryce Gibbs situation. Will be staying at Adelaide you would think.”

Seriously. Is he dyslexic?

Why did he go in with a pen if he wasn't signing anything

We don't get anything for Sloane if he leaves next year do we? Unrestricted free agent after 10 years.

We still get compensation, but we don't have the right to match the offer. That's my understanding, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back