List Mgmt. Gibbs - 2017 Trade Discussions! V2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon 12 could still happen, Poppy might but Francis appears to be well down the order.
Why does everyone keep mentioning poppy? He doesn’t make us better next year. Frankly I’d be really disappointed if he was on our list . A step backwards

Why does everyone keep mentioning poppy? He doesn’t make us better next year. Frankly I’d be really disappointed if he was on our list . A step backwards

It whats been floated around. If Cameron goes, it may not be bad replacement. Poppy also a better mark and kick then CC. Depends on what it costs us.

Well according to bickley were bringing in another 2 players. the only 2 I can possibly think of is Francis and Poppy who else has been put on the table?

the 16 is an example of finishing second next year. So If were giving up 2 1sts (This and next year) and we finish same place this year thats pick 16
didn't your post have 2 1sts plus a 2nd for gibbs and a 2nd?

If the deal is for 2 1sts then wi will not be giving a 2nd.

It will be 2 1sts for Gibbs and a 2nd at most.

Ch7 Reporter - Bryce Gibbs' missus says they'll be in melbs next year, more details on tonights News.
HUN - The Herald Sun understands that the deal could go **** up etc etc bla bla bla
Practically every other media outlet - Reid @ AFL HQ, pen in hand, deal is on!
BF Crows Board - get the lube, we've been reamed
BF Carl Board - see BF Crows Board

What will tomorrow bring?

I don't want him, but there's a fair bit of noise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

Can't access the link

Does it say what the minor problem is?
To quote the Herald Scum:

A misunderstanding between Carlton and Adelaide could scupper the deal for Bryce Gibbs.

The Herald Sun understands a swap of picks is now a stumbling block for the deal that looked done on Wednesday afternoon.

The Blues and Crows have until 2pm Thursday to sort out the deal or Gibbs remains a Blue in 2018.​

So basically he was there to sign Wigg trade and afl media got it wrong?

Ralph etc seem to be walking back some of their language pretty quickly.
Gee that's a shock, still think it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back