Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m pretty sure pick 25 gets you the 25th pick in the open draft. Regardless of academy and f/s picks.
I'm pretty sure it still means you're not getting the AFL recruiters 25th rated player in the draft.

I’m pretty sure pick 25 gets you the 25th pick in the open draft. Regardless of academy and f/s picks.
Its a stupid post by dangerousfield, they should've gone "FA picks are gonna push us out from 25 to 30" and not mentioned FS or NGA.

Then ppl like you and I wouldn't misinterpret his post. But also makes him look like a bit of a drama queen cos I doubt there will be 5 first round FA compos.

Its a stupid post by dangerousfield, they should've gone "FA picks are gonna push us out from 25 to 30" and not mentioned FS or NGA.

Then ppl like you and I wouldn't misinterpret his post. But also makes him look like a bit of a drama queen cos I doubt there will be 5 first round FA compos.
Our pick 25 will be closer to the 35th player picked than the 25th player picked would be my guess.

Maybe 3 with Battle, Perryman, and potentially Cumming at this stage, with probably another couple to come as well.

It’s not that far off the mark unfortunately!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back