List Mgmt. Gibbs - 2017 Trade Discussions! V2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port posters loving the fact that we may be paying massive overs for a 29 year old player. Pick 16 should have been enough.

Losing Pick 10 is going to hurt us in medium to long term.
I hope it's 16 but sixteen schmikteen ....we need 1,2,3,4 or 5.
Relapse's stats are going to get a work out !
As for Port posters........
2013 - 2017 draft
Port Top 15 picks - ZERO
Port Top 30 picks - THREE
What's better - a 29 year old star or a 26 year old dud?

Its not the same deal though.

Gibbs is a year older and our list/team has changed.

Gibbs inclusion will not be as felt as much next year given we lose Lever/Smith and potentially Cameron.
Yep, and we have Gullucci ready to play AFL and we have a pick 22-24 in a 'super' draft - whatever that means.

I think everybody knows he is a year older, one year on, not sure you have to point that one out ;)??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, and we have Gullucci ready to play AFL and we have a pick 22-24 in a 'super' draft - whatever that means.

I think everybody knows he is a year older, one year on, not sure you have to point that one out ;)??

We hope for that organic growth to take place. I wouldnt be betting on a 2nd year Gallucci to improve dramatically, not to mention pinning my hopes on an alleged super draft.

No, I do need to point that out, because obviously you dont appreciate the fact that we shouldnt be offering the same deal as last years for a player that is one year older and also 29.

Even if it was pick 16 and Cameron pick i would be into that or 10 and 16 and get a 2018 2nd back I would be into that. I think we should be stocking up picks for next year to get more local boys in the super draft.

I don't think they kill the bees. Pretty sure they relocate the hive.

Bees are way to valuable these days!

They are indeed but I really need to be able to get into my backyard and I can't have them coming into my house (which some have been managing and then dying of stress before I find them and can put them outside via the front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back