Gibbs vs Hodge 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge shoulder surgery and concussion.

Gibbs fresh as a daisy after a lifelong practice of avoiding contact :eek:

Get back to us when Hodge is fit.

lol, you hypocite.

Last year you were saying hodge had gone past Judd and not for people to say Judd was injured as an excuse.

For what its worth Gibbs has a bit of catching up to do. But he is closing

Again, no excuses required...

You're excited because Hodge has had a couple of down weeks after a limited pre-season, shoulder surgery, concussion and knee soreness

Haha, obviously no excuses are required mate, I can tell from the way you keep listing them lol

But you go ahead and troll an injured player and injured teams. That's the Carltank way :thumbsu:

Still in the remedial english class I see. All I said was some players need excuses apparently, others don't.

We've already established that trolling injured players is your department rainman - your hypocrisy continues :)

Premierships for Hodge: 1
Premierships for Judd: 1

All Australian Selection for Hodge: 2
All Australian Selection for Judd: 3

Brownlow Medals for Hodge: 0
Brownlow Medals for Judd: 1

Times Gibbs was picked ahead of Judd: 0
Times Hodge was picked ahead of Judd: 1

Amount Gibbs was better in his third year than Hodge was in his third year:
>999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Thanks for your contribution

I can sleep at night now

bryce gibbs this year 64 disposals 15 contested possessions 2 contested marks and 2 goals

luke hodge this year 37 disposals 12 contested possessions 1 contested mark

so from wat the stats say gibbs has got him quite easily covered at this point

bryce gibbs this year 64 disposals 15 contested possessions 2 contested marks and 2 goals

luke hodge this year 37 disposals 12 contested possessions 1 contested mark

so from wat the stats say gibbs has got him quite easily covered at this point

Yeah, I think I'm convinced now. Luke Hodge is very overrated, and doesn't really offer a whole lot.

Gibbs is already standing on the top of Mount Everest with the whole universe laid down before him. He might end up having a piss on that little dot far down below, and who might that dot be you ask? Well my friends it's Hodge and his fanboy Podge.

Again, no excuses required, Hodge is miles ahead of all those three players that were mentioned. You're excited because Hodge has had a couple of down weeks after a limited pre-season, shoulder surgery, concussion and knee soreness, but you might want to temper that enthusiasm with a dose of reality. Hodge had one bad game in Rd 17 last year and the forum couldn't jump on him fast enough :eek: He was a 'choker' and couldn't play in big games. He went on to play the most influential GF performance since KB in 1980.

But you go ahead and troll an injured player and injured teams. That's the Carltank way :thumbsu:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
You are like a 15 year old Podgey.
YOU are the one who has constantly trolled Judds injuries last year. You got called for it last week & now you start using the ""Don't troll injury" lines as though you are innocent.
Again you have been caught out podgey you poor transparent F&ckwit. :p

Tell me flog, who was it that started a thread on Yarran getting only 1 kick after going off injured?? Thats the flogpodge way.. Pots and Kettles Flogger..

I don't remember him coming off injured, he was just rested for the rest of that NAB Cup game. That's what substitutions are for :thumbsu:

lol, you hypocite.

Last year you were saying hodge had gone past Judd and not for people to say Judd was injured as an excuse.

What was the injury that Judd had last year? :confused:

He was fully fit. He's fully fit this year too.

Hodge is out of it for a few games and you all get delusions of grandeur :D

What was the injury that Judd had last year? :confused:

He was fully fit. He's fully fit this year too.

Hodge is out of it for a few games and you all get delusions of grandeur :D

U may not recall but Judd commenced pre season in 2008 in late Jan following groin surgery... how dumb are you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
You are like a 15 year old Podgey.
YOU are the one who has constantly trolled Judds injuries last year. You got called for it last week & now you start using the ""Don't troll injury" lines as though you are innocent.
Again you have been caught out podgey you poor transparent F&ckwit. :p

What injuries did Judd have last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groin surgery was in 2007.

So he started a pre-season in January . . . is this all you have?

What injuries did Judd have last year?

What injuries does Hodge have this year? He is playing every week and played the last practice match which is identical to Judd in the prior year

What injuries does Hodge have this year? He is playing every week and played the last practice match which is identical to Judd in the prior year

Concussion, knee soreness against Sydney.

Also playing in half a side, as opposed to Judd who stepped into a side full of No.1 draft picks and other mercenaries.

Concussion, knee soreness against Sydney ...

Also playing in half a side

Hodgepodge, I wouldn't worry too much about the merciless taunting and humiliation you (and the rest of your fellow Hawthorn cry-babies) are suffering at the moment.

Because, no matter how your side perfroms on the field, your reign as 'The Reigning Flogs of Bay 13' will continue regardless. I predict a dynasty here.

That's all well and good, I still haven't heard about Judd's injury in 2008 and how I trolled it. If you're going to make an accusation, back it up with some fact.

That's all well and good, I still haven't heard about Judd's injury in 2008 and how I trolled it. If you're going to make an accusation, back it up with some fact.

You are using that concussion crap, Judd was concussed against Essendon.
You are using that coming off surgery crap, Judd had just come off surgery.
Both had underdone pre seasons.

Difference is Judd was AA Captain, whereas I gurantee Hodge won't be that this year. :thumbsu::D

You are using that concussion crap, Judd was concussed against Essendon.
You are using that coming off surgery crap, Judd had just come off surgery.
Both had underdone pre seasons.

LOL, too funny. I meant back it up with some fact, not more bullshit.

Judd was concussed in one game last year out of a whole season. Hodge has played two games, concussed in one. i.e. concussed in half his games so far. If you're going to put the boots into a player who has had injury problems in half his games so far this season, you're severely lacking. There is no comparison to be made here.

Underdone pre-season is not an injury.

Difference is Judd was AA Captain, whereas I gurantee Hodge won't be that this year. :thumbsu::D

Off-field achievements are nothing to hang your hat on. Richo was 4th in the MVP last year whereas Hodge was nowhere, but I still say Hodge had a better year than him somehow :rolleyes:

You are going to have to increase your posting rate if you are trying to match the amoint of posts per day to how many possessions gibbs is going to get per game in 2009.

Lift!

You are going to have to increase your posting rate if you are trying to match the amoint of posts per day to how many possessions gibbs is going to get per game in 2009.

Lift!

Gibbs is good at racking up the stats, just as Betts is good at cherry-picking goals. 6 contested possessions between them on the weekend :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbs vs Hodge 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back