Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Station Arcade ??

Little cafe directly opposite does a belter Bacon 'n egg roll for $6

$8 with a coffee
Station St, yes. It's the only Coles in St Marys.

I know the cafe you mention, although I haven't been there for yonks.

Next time I'm in there and I see someone interrogating staff about masks and/or sarcastically coughing I'll be sure to say hello to you. ;)

Next time I'm in there and I see someone interrogating staff about masks and/or sarcastically coughing I'll be sure to say hello to you. ;)

Ah I thought I’d been to the Coles but it’s a Woolies in St Marys Village isn’t it.

I'd never been there before, i was expecting a horror show but it's quite nice there - at least the parts i've seen.

Main street could do with a coat of paint though.
Still not as ugly as Blacktown cbd though , stuck in the 60's.

So if you live or work in the 4 LGAs you have to stay at home.

But what about those who have shopped there? Went to uni every day?

Yeah it should just be if you’ve been there. I neither live nor work in those areas but had a pretty great night out in Darlo on Saturday night, and have effectively isolated since Sunday, because I probably caught something one way or the other.

NSW is a fair bit different from Victoria - much geographically bigger and with more/larger/more independent regional cities and population hubs

Sydney itself is about 30% larger than Melbourne in terms of area covered, and your average Sydneysider doesn’t traverse the city to the same extent Melburnians do

Not saying that there are no valid comparisons to be made but I’d just caution against assuming that the best course of action for NSW is the same as for Victoria

things changed this year - she has been swinging pretty hard at vic during 2021

do agree for 2020 however
I get the impression that the Northern Beaches crisis was a fracturing point

NSW were more supportive of Victoria than the other states in 2020, trying to keep things as open and smooth as possible, but when NSW had their own problems Victoria were very quick to pull up the rope

NSW is a fair bit different from Victoria - much geographically bigger and with more/larger/more independent regional cities and population hubs

Sydney itself is about 30% larger than Melbourne in terms of area covered, and your average Sydneysider doesn’t traverse the city to the same extent Melbournians do

Not saying that there are no valid comparisons to be made but I’d just caution against assuming that the best course of action for NSW is the same as for Victoria

NSW were more supportive of Victoria than the other states in 2020, trying to keep things as open and smooth as possible, but when NSW had their own problems Victoria were very quick to pull up the rope
We were but given what we’d just emerged from late last year I don’t think that should have been a surprise to anyone.

Ah I thought I’d been to the Coles but it’s a Woolies in St Marys Village isn’t it.
Yes, that's correct.

Coles is near the railway station, Woolies is in St Marys Village and, just for completion's sake, Aldi is near St Marys Village on the other side of the highway (opposite the Band Club).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was certainly unsurprising, I agree on that ;)
And only the most parochial would deny that the border being shut disproportionately affects towns on the NSW side more severely, as with the exception of Albury/Wodonga, the towns on the Victorian side in the joint settlements is the larger one and the NSW town to an extent a satellite of the Victorian one.

I get why NSW didn’t like it. But politically it was never likely to go any other way.

At least Sqotty's non partisan when it throwing people under the bus to save his own sorry arse.

Anyone who would willingly work for this guy is a complete idiot

He would throw his own kids under the bus to save himself

He will get backstabbed one day and the dirt that will be aired's gonna be delicious

Sydney itself is about 30% larger than Melbourne in terms of area covered, and your average Sydneysider doesn’t traverse the city to the same extent Melburnians do

Don't disagree, but in fairness we are punch drunk down here. I get NSW want to roll the dice, but there is no appetite for risk in melbourne

****ing spewing.

All games in local Senior Sydney AFL footy have been cancelled this weekend.

Thanks Gladys.
No brainer

Also means i don't have to drive my nephew to ****en Warwick Farm on Sunday you bewdy !!!

Raf (who was critical of the Vic Gov last year) has seemingly broken ranks and had enough with the 'reporting' over the last week. Its a f*cking shambles that NSW is seemingly getting a rails run, but ffs cmon is it that hard for the Murdoch and Fairfax crew to put a shred of pressure on the feds over the vaccine rollout?

So in Vic we call that "lock down" right?
No, we call that postcode lockdown. Then 3-7 days later (I forget exactly) we realise it doesn’t work and then go ring of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back