Oppo Camp Go you Woofers - Semi Final 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5172a95f38ce32e7d6aebf3f7929eafa.jpg

I've still got this feeling it's going to be a crap game.
I'll watch the first quarter and see how it looks.

Are you a cats or Bulldogs supporter Nakia o_O
Geelong mate through and through.

I have a soft spot for the Dogs because my cousin and old mate at school played for them, and it riles the Hawks supporters a little. ;)

Geelong mate through and through.

I have a soft spot for the Dogs because my cousin and old mate at school played for them, and it riles the Hawks supporters a little. ;)
I love it, it just made me take a backwards step :D. I'm definitely behind the doggies tonight. Should put up a good fight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As my soon to be ex wife is a Doggie supporter, I've enjoyed our couple of wins over them this year especially :mask:......but tonight I'm on a 1 week bandwagon......Go Doggies! Then back in your kennel!

As my soon to be ex wife is a Doggie supporter, I've enjoyed our couple of wins over them this year especially :mask:......but tonight I'm on a 1 week bandwagon......Go Doggies! Then back in your kennel!

Well if they win tonight, I'd like them to beat GWS too. If Geelong were to make the GF, the Dogs would be my preferred opponent out of the teams still in contention. Even if Geelong doesn't make it, I'd rather the Dogs than Hawks or GWS in the GF. Unlikely to happen, though.

I reckon the Hawks are there for the taking big time. I don't think they can play much better than last week and the game was on Geelong's boot all night. People are getting excited about the Hawks because we basically choked for a fair bit of the game last week. I don't think they can go with any of the top teams if they play to their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back