Autopsy Gold Coast Suns vs Brisbane Lions Rd 21 @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

With Solly as coach I wonder if we'll play more accountable footy. Even a hard tag on beams, rocky or zorko. All I want to see is some grunt. Fast flashy footy is pretty and stuff but I'd really like to see our club play some tough defensive finals like footy for a change.
After all we're in a rugby league state let's adopt some hard bumps and fierce tackles.

Don't really care anymore
I think my days as a Suns Member may be over
Been a super disappointing ride over the past 8 years
Don't worry mate, the only way from here is up. Stay on as a member and give the support needed for this club. It needs you right now. It needs all of us. Stick around and the success will come, things can turn around quickly

I'm a silver reserve seat member and I got an email about 12 days ago with info about seating for the match.
It just said all members with a reserved seat can get FREE access to the general admission areas (subject to capacity) by scanning your membership card at the gate.

You also have the option of upgrading to a reserved seat for FREE, by clicking the think in the email I got.
but Reserved seat registrations close 5pm Friday 4 August.

I missed the cut off to upgrade to a reserved seat but I'm happy with the location of the general admission seating.
I'm sure if you call the club and tell them you didn't get the email they will help you out

I'd be a bit careful trying to rock up and get general admission access at the gabba tbh. It notorious for "selling out" despite there being free seats all over the place in GA.

Well could be a mass run of changes:
In: Ah Chee, Matera, Leslie, Lyons, Swallow, Rischitelli , Fiorini
Out: Lynch (injured), McKenzie, Grant, Lemmens, Miller, Schoenfield, Hall (hamstring)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We seem to find ways as a Club of finding new lows
We've all been there, my club was nearly turned into a valcrove sticker on the front of Melbournes jumper at one stage but it's been nothing but good times since then. Stick strong with the club, the good times will come.

Hope we lose. Want the number one draft pick. This year is a write off.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Agreed, wins enhance Solly's chance of getting the head job. Not that I don't like him but his had 7 years as an "highly respected" assistant at the club to usher in change. I think we need new blood

Don't really care anymore
I think my days as a Suns Member may be over
Been a super disappointing ride over the past 8 years
Stick around and when we finally do have sucess you can hold your head high and say that you were there through thick and thin. If richmond supporters can do it for decades we can hang in there for a little longer. Why would the players stand by the club if we wont

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Gold Coast Suns vs Brisbane Lions Rd 21 @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back