News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

What will we get for Alex Keath?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What about trading out all our good players each year for more draft picks on an endless cycle, then not playing those draftees?

Look, my worry with this whole thing is this:

People that tell me that the trades are ok because we should trust Hamish to produce studs with low resources, whilst also telling me I shouldnt be upset at getting low resources out of the trades for the players that they rely upon when telling me that Hamish drafts studs.

So they're studs when we assess our drafting, but duds when we trade.

I don’t get why people say we overrate our own players.

We don’t need to rate them at all, we have the contracts they’ve been offered to set values for us

Greenwood and Keath were offered good, long contracts, so it is not supporters overating them

Shattering trade perioid. Our future 3rd will be close to their future second.

Can't put into words how pathetic this period has been.

We’ve been a shit show, was a buyers market. Plus, we decided to low ball Cat B players looking for their primary payday. Was never going to be good. Expecting value for money on our sales is only for the truely deluded. This trade period was only ever about at what angle the pineapple went in. This was obvious a couple of months out. It’s surprising that posters who are so on top of how diabolically bad we are somehow also expected us to go well this trade period. Cannot have it both ways.

Sam Power? Giving him 4 years?
We have JJ 5 years......

Dogs going all in but it however I still believe Keath is high risk

Keath had a great 7-8 week purpule patch where he had the luxury to play as the 3rd tall intercept player however I am not sure he gets this role at WB

At WB Keath will go to the 1st or 2nd Best forward and will be required at tines to defend deep 1 on 1, Im one who is not as confident in Keath' playing this type of defensive role

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have JJ 5 years......

Keath had a great 7-8 week purpule patch where he had the luxury to play as the 3rd tall intercept player however I am not sure he gets this role at WB

At WB Keath will go to the 1st or 2nd Best forward and will be required at tines to defend deep 1 on 1, Im one who is not as confident in Keath' playing this type of defensive role

Not sure I'd say Keath is all in, he cost us a pick in the 40's and about a 10 pick downgrade in 2020 (which we only need for points anyway). Worst case his a flop, we still have Lewis Young who's still only 20 and would take that spot.

We have JJ 5 years......

Completely different scenario if we were trading in JJ and giving him a 5 year deal I think we’d have to trade something pretty reasonable.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

Back