Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

You want to argue about where I need to fall on the aggression/defensiveness spectrum? We can chat about it in the Dead PM. Please trust me to think for myself.

Sante was a combination of me s**t stirring wiz and seeming like a solid target. Think the later bandwagons all have more merit. I sense the Pie run is an attempt to steer away from ND, and I don’t see what you see with Dero but after last game I won’t be a hypocrite and accusing anyone of having the blinkers on.

Tandy registered on my radar at the time but I’ve already forgotten. I like your call on IMS. The other one that felt off to me this morning was Beaston, but maybe that’s just because he was prying my way.
I’m not suggesting what you "need" to do, just commenting on what you are or rather were doing. Nonetheless, my vote isn't on you (nor was it on you last game). And I am all for any sort of defence/presence, as it's better than the 0 we are seeing from DERO/ND.

I actually agree with almost everything else in your post. From sante being a solid target, to me potentially having the blinkers on DERO, but I maintain that it's the manner of the vote that was dodgier than the vote itself. I'll ask you the same question I asked Chipmunk. What's your take on his vote for me?
And do you see what I mean about him being a candidate for the boncer hits and the wiz still intimidation?

Thanks for validating what I said on IMS and to a lesser extent Tandy. I tagged BE in earlier hoping he would reenter as he sort of went to ground after being around this morning.

If I were to miss on the same person twice in a row I’d venture that information. They’ll have gone two different targets, with the second on the basis of yesterday’s activity in the thread.
And yes, I would too, but there are also unique reasons for people to not claim in this one which relate to the mechanics so I'm open to other options

Similarly, I wonder what the factions did. Even if we assume one missed on crowwy , it seems unlikely that they both did..

What’s the count atm?
Sesame Street Vampire GIF by Muppet Wiki

Similarly, I wonder what the factions did. Even if we assume one missed on crowwy , it seems unlikely that they both did..
In fact, going to say impossible, because even if he drew a random protect, there's no reason for one to have gone through and the other not...

I’m not suggesting what you "need" to do, just commenting on what you are or rather were doing. Nonetheless, my vote isn't on you (nor was it on you last game). And I am all for any sort of defence/presence, as it's better than the 0 we are seeing from DERO/ND.

I actually agree with almost everything else in your post. From sante being a solid target, to me potentially having the blinkers on DERO, but I maintain that it's the manner of the vote that was dodgier than the vote itself. I'll ask you the same question I asked Chipmunk. What's your take on his vote for me?
And do you see what I mean about him being a candidate for the boncer hits and the wiz still intimidation?

Thanks for validating what I said on IMS and to a lesser extent Tandy. I tagged BE in earlier hoping he would reenter as he sort of went to ground after being around this morning.

And yes, I would too, but there are also unique reasons for people to not claim in this one which relate to the mechanics so I'm open to other options

His vote for you seemed to be borne from irritation. You have a point on the bonce connection, his is the second name behind yours that I’d expect Dero to target.

In fact, going to say impossible, because even if he drew a random protect, there's no reason for one to have gone through and the other not...
Which in turn makes the crowy votes potentially fertile ground to start? Someone must have successfully targeted him night one, and three out of four kills were controlled by evil.

Also I’m interested in this late wagon on pie , especially from Ru (in particular) and fridge
Sigh, I didn’t want to do this, but let’s just say I can confirm you’re a villager (as was the late Crowey which is why I didn’t vote for him in that run). I’d suggest that a few of those jump in votes are faction related for sure.

Which in turn makes the crowy votes potentially fertile ground to start? Someone must have successfully targeted him night one, and three out of four kills were controlled by evil.
Might even have only been two of three - depends what an unsuccessful SK kill is characterised as; death or just loss of one life? I presume the latter, but would be an entertaining mechanic if the former and the SK could only be a “finisher” so to speak.

I’m at my weekly table tennis (no, actually) so I’ll be not around for the next hour but if the village can avoid lynching me, much appreciated xx
We cannot make any promises. But, good luck...maybe.

day 1 votes

Croweater41 (6) - thewizardmelon, boncer34, BEaston, por_please_ya, SSwans2011, Strigoi
NaturalDisaster (5) - Cadksy, croweater 41, Tarkyn_24, Beerfish, dogs105,
Kurve (2) - Chipmunk, Frederico_WA
dogs105 (2) - MP_, The Majestic
TheWizardMelon (1) - Tarkyn_24
MWPP (1) - DERO
Tandy (1) - Sante
Sante (1) - Tandy, Dingster
Dero (1) - MWPP
Chipmunk(1) - Kurve
omgfridge (1) - Pie 4 Life
RU_ (1) - RU_
Pickitt (1) - itsmyshow
boncer34 (1) - ClarkeM
Beerfish (1) - NaturalDisaster
Pie 4 life (1) - omgfridge
Dingster (1) - MC Bad Genius

maybe the worst voting spread ive ever seen on day 1

notable votes here to me - MCBG had a vote on NaturalDisaster close to deadline and then switched off to Dingster late - ended up being a vote that broke the tie. im assuming that a tied lynch means both get lynched here? if ND ends up being in a faction i would definitely be looking closely at MCBG. the rest of their posts day 1 were just erratic voting really so this sticks out even more

strigoi's vote onto croweater stuck out like a sore thumb given their lack of contribution else wise to the day. i would not be surprised if they are in a faction

pickitt is playing like i always see them play (aka not playing). they will probably need to be policy killed at some point

mwpp is probably just villager based on the interaction around villager numbers. seems like a pretty solid albeit gamey way to read into it but confident in them being town. i think BEaston is town too but with less confidence. they are one of the few players i have more meta on here considering they were in the games i played on this forum and their posting profile so far conforms with their town game

a lot of people just coasting along or active lurking makes it hard to get more town reads but we move
What posting profile?! AFAIK I just lurk every game, thank you very much!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said to Baz last game, voting for me would not be a good life insurance policy.
Well I don't think many would listen, I said last time I was a villager and no one believed it until I was confirmed as one. :p

Do you think the vig missed on the same person twice in a row , two different people, withheld n1?
No blocker in this so we can remove that option …

It feels most likely two different targets.

Tarkyn_24 as for your comment earlier re DERO, I’d vote there too if that’s where the consensus is (as we’d glean info there also). But this feels more in character for dero than it does ND.

It feels most likely two different targets.

Tarkyn_24 as for your comment earlier re DERO, I’d vote there too if that’s where the consensus is (as we’d glean info there also). But this feels more in character for dero than it does ND.
I’m happy to see where Dero takes us. I’m in no man’s land at the moment.

Gralin

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back