Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

I blame not Gralin

ian hecox fist shake GIF
Ian Hecox is not who I expected to see on BigFooty tonight

His vote for you seemed to be borne from irritation. You have a point on the bonce connection, his is the second name behind yours that I’d expect Dero to target.
Could be, but I don't get where the irritation has come from

Which in turn makes the crowy votes potentially fertile ground to start? Someone must have successfully targeted him night one, and three out of four kills were controlled by evil.
This time last night, it's how I felt, but the way boncer flipped (boncer was on the wagon too) made me look elsewhere. You're right that somebody had to have targeted him, but would those same people really vote for him?

Sigh, I didn’t want to do this, but let’s just say I can confirm you’re a villager (as was the late Crowey which is why I didn’t vote for him in that run). I’d suggest that a few of those jump in votes are faction related for sure.
This doesn't add up. It's too late to switch but the order of those events implies that you are lying.

This doesn't add up. It's too late to switch but the order of those events implies that you are lying.
Huh? I seered Crowey N1 as a villager (hence why I didn’t vote for him but I wasn’t going to come out for it) and thought you were suss so seered you N2 and also came back as a villager.

Which part? He’s saying you and crowy are villagers because reasons and he didn’t vote for crow

Which part? He’s saying you and crowy are villagers because reasons and he didn’t vote for crow
Mostly trying to understand out why I was a logical choice to action on N2 after my D1 play
All good

Huh? I seered Crowey N1 as a villager (hence why I didn’t vote for him but I wasn’t going to come out for it) and thought you were suss so seered you N2 and also came back as a villager.
What made me suss after the morning play? Keeping in mind that other vanillas would've called me out if I made the whole thing up haha
Anyway, I take back what I said about you being sus
I still don't understand the logic

But fair enough on crowwy. Add me to the list of people who didn't partake in that wagon...

D2
Day Two Summary
You blink, you could have sworn someone was swinging from the gallows.

Why else would everyone be gathered in the two square so close to night?

But it's empty now..... still you can't quite shake the feeling that moments ago someone died

It is now Night Three

Mostly trying to understand out why I was a logical choice to action on N2 after my D1 play
All good

I’d refer back to what we spoke about earlier being the loudest voices in the room. People are bound to get spooked and ensure the biggest voice isn’t the wrong voice. Not saying I would have, but can see a semblance of reason behind it.

Sucks if true, we’ve got no additional information.

Also, if evil using “seers results” no real reason for pie to claim unless at threat of being lynched, which he isn’t. Gives it more validity

Day Two Summary
You blink, you could have sworn someone was swinging from the gallows.

Why else would everyone be gathered in the two square so close to night?

But it's empty now..... still you can't quite shake the feeling that moments ago someone died

It is now Night Three
So we don't get a LIVE count ... AND we have to keep our own records?

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, if evil using “seers results” no real reason for pie to claim unless at threat of being lynched, which he isn’t. Gives it more validity
Does it though? There was also no pressure for him to claim his role

Does it though? There was also no pressure for him to claim his role
I understand why he did it, with the fridge/RU_ drive by votes
He did crumb earlier that there might be something on either of those voters (in response to a post that I made that flagged that driveby)

As far as I'm concerned, he claimed exactly at the right time.

Everyone will have one death by the end of next week. :laughv1:
This is probably going to be a very long game because unless we gang up on night immune through our retaliates, they effectively all have to be lynched twice (unless we rely on modkill or amulet explosion, neither of which are totally under their control)

Maybe you or someone in your faction could bite someone and you could watch their agonizingly slow change. ;)
Lol. I have no faction, so I can't get anyone to do anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back