Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

not European enough
Angry Japan GIF

Chances are decent im dead tonight, so I'll drop my mystical moves here incase they help village.

Omgfridge good
MP evil
Jhye good (i wish you didn't reveal the morning after this! Haha)
Kurve evil
Beaston ?

Chances are decent im dead tonight, so I'll drop my mystical moves here incase they help village.

Omgfridge good
MP evil
Jhye good (i wish you didn't reveal the morning after this! Haha)
Kurve evil
Beaston ?
You did good friend ❤️

N5
Night Five Summary
That damned red moon light. You hate it, it makes everything look like it's bleeding. Judging by the sounds of howls and screams last night someone actually is bleeding.

You were woken by two gun shots during the night, one of them sounded quite close by.

There was more lightning without thunder last night, you'd move to another village if you had the means.

Opening your door and peaking out you see a badly mauled body in the street.

thewizardmelon (Flog) killed by the wolves

You wonder why they were outside at night in the first place, still they were a good villager, helpful.

Walking towards the town square other start to appear, you hear two other villagers talking about a body near the old Docs house.

Fearing the worst you rush over to find the old man shot in the back of the head like an execution.

dogs105 (doctor) killed by the vigilante

You wonder who the old boy had angered.

It is now Day Five

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beaston is ..... evil

dun dun wow GIF
Good to have a couple of names queued. Who do we go first? Ideally whoever we think is likely to have already been hit?

Probably should’ve dripfed Kurve yesterday instead of on deadline though - would’ve given Jhye a much better target

Thanks guys. Was great fun.

Thank you Gralin and @not gralin. Awesome game.

My last doc PM post:

Well, I'd better protect Jhye please, even though he's probably going to target me.

#VillageTilIDie

Good to have a couple of names queued. Who do we go first? Ideally whoever we think is likely to have already been hit?

Probably should’ve dripfed Kurve yesterday instead of on deadline though - would’ve given Jhye a much better target
Wiz new about kurve, i was expecting something to come out

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back