Werewolf Gralin's Brutal Werewolf - Day Ten- Village Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

So we're just waiting for Pickitt? Haha.
And rye

But yeah chances of early deadline.

Not Looking Good Big Brother GIF by Big Brother Australia

As my last will and testament, as someone who shall play the game the way that evil should play the game (you heard me Strigoi ) let me just say..

I love you all, and we really need to ask who the real evil here is, there is a clear bias against people in this village that are just different, when will we finally stop labelling people as "evil", maybe we are just misunderstood? Have you ever thought about that?

Those of you that are being vilified by the people of this town, I hope that you do the right thing, band together and eliminate these vile individuals who control the narrative. You are all just special in your own way and don't deserve the treatment being dished out, that is why you are the real "good" in this village. I love you all.

star wars GIF
Star Wars Trailer GIF
darth vader horror GIF
excited harry potter GIF

As my last will and testament, as someone who shall play the game the way that evil should play the game (you heard me Strigoi ) let me just say..

I love you all, and we really need to ask who the real evil here is, there is a clear bias against people in this village that are just different, when will we finally stop labelling people as "evil", maybe we are just misunderstood? Have you ever thought about that?

Those of you that are being vilified by the people of this town, I hope that you do the right thing, band together and eliminate these vile individuals who control the narrative. You are all just special in your own way and don't deserve the treatment being dished out, that is why you are the real "good" in this village. I love you all.

star wars GIF
Star Wars Trailer GIF
darth vader horror GIF
excited harry potter GIF
With such lovely words, it almost feels sad to lynch you. But we will avenge you by lynching others, and watching them swing from the gallows.

Once we find that 2IC who has been hiding in black and white somewhere, it would be good to see them swing too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

star wars GIF
Star Wars Trailer GIF
darth vader horror GIF
excited harry potter GIF
Got your message loud and clear. Amulet incoming
wrBURfbZmqqXu.gif

With such lovely words, it almost feels sad to lynch you. But we will avenge you by lynching others, and watching them swing from the gallows.

Once we find that 2IC who has been hiding in black and white somewhere, it would be good to see them swing too.

Won't be the 2IC much longer.

harry potter laughing GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back