AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Here’s hoping they get another lightning storm 3 minutes into the match and evacuate the players, then someone unplugs the lights and no-one wins…

Was going for Melbourne until Max Gawn got sucked in by a crows supporter with a funny letter.

Then the bulldogs winning means another year of ‘we lost the prelim to the eventual premiers - how god like is Ken?’

So back to Melbourne maybe?

All this game reminds me of is how we completely shat the bed two weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's gonna execute more flops, ducks and dives: Cody weightman or Charlie Spargo?

I enjoy Grand Final day as an excuse to catch up with mates, have a few beers and hopefully watch an ok game.

The performance a couple of weeks back has really flattened me. We absolutely should've been there. Like everyone else I'm finding it hard to motivate myself.

The late start has also ****ed up the vibe too, like it did last year. My whole routine is out, there's nothing special about the day now.

Hopefully I can turn around the excitement levels this arvo.

Feeling as flat as a tack this morning looks like the weather is going to hold for tonight no rain.
To be perfectly honest I’ll be happy when the final siren sounds ending another demoralising season.
Don’t really care who wins just as long as it’s over fast.

While I don't really care who wins, it will be cathartic to see who loses.

Melbourne supporters have been wanking themselves off all year as though they've already won it. Gawn himself has been giving off the same faux humble vibes as pre-brownlow Bont. Would be nice to see them lose.

Obviously would also be nice to see Bulldogs lose for many reasons, but primarily to further emphasise just how shitty our PF performance was. Also would be nice to see Marcus cry again lol.

Sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back