Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a fantastic Podcast with Jarrod Berry, Rhys Mathieson and Mitch Robinson. Rhys asks some great questions, only downer was some minor cringe moments from Robbo... superb insights from Jarrod.

Was just coming to post the clip of it I saw, Jarrod was great.

And agree that robbo was his usual self lol.

This is a fantastic Podcast with Jarrod Berry, Rhys Mathieson and Mitch Robinson. Rhys asks some great questions, only downer was some minor cringe moments from Robbo... superb insights from Jarrod.

Loved the insight in this podcast. Jarrod is an amazing man.

Having had same/ different experiences from both the child and parent perspective I know just how extraordinary his story, his success, his emotional maturity and his family are.

Jarrod absolutely must write a book that can help boys and young men to develop that resilience. I'd have loved it for me and my family.

On mitch - he isn't blessed with the same emotional stability. ADHD does that, and he is of an age where it was untreated and unsupported during his developmental years.

ADHD kids cop 20 000 more negative interactions during childhood and adolescence than neurotypocals and that eats away at them. They develop rejection dysmorphia where they are hypersensitive to rejection cause it's all just too much. And people react to his reaction with further negativity and rejection. So he digs in and gets defensive.

Is no wonder he isn't a polite and patient person. He knows no matter what he does people are going to put the boot in so why not get there first

His life and actions are just as marked by his experiences as Jarrod's, but it is socially less palatable to the hordes.

You don't have friends like Matho and Jarrod if you are a shit bloke, no matter what the outside looks like.

Last edited:

Loved the insight in this podcast. Jarrod is an amazing man.

Having had same/ different experiences from both the child and parent perspective I know just how extraordinary his story, his success, his emotional maturity and his family are.

Jarrod absolutely must write a book that can help boys and young men to develop that resilience. I'd have loved it for me and my family.

On mitch - he isn't blessed with the same emotional stability. ADHD does that, and he is of an age where it was untreated and unsupported during his developmental years.

ADHD kids cop 20 000 more negative interactions during childhood and adolescence than neurotypocals and that eats away at them. They develop rejection dysmorphia where they are hypersensitive to rejection cause it's all just too much. And people react to his reaction with further negativity and rejection. So he digs in and gets defensive.

Is no wonder he isn't a polite and patient person. He knows no matter what he does people are going to put the boot in so why not get there first

His life and actions are just as marked by his experiences as Jarrod's, but it is socially less palatable to the hordes.

You don't have friends like Matho and Jarrod if you are a shit bloke, no matter what the outside looks like.
Great post Gadz... I wasn't insinuating that Mitch was a shite bloke just different which is fine, I'm socially unpalatable to some as well, not in a ADHD way, I'm the opposite.

It is why it took me a bit of time to get into words how Robbo came across in the Podcast and why I ended up settling on "minor cringe moments", probably could have worded it more appropriately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Back