Meet Up Grand Final catch up

Remove this Banner Ad

Long time no see Soph! Hope everything is going good in your world. How bloody exciting is this?!?
So exciting

Seeing as the last two were losses would be so nice to win this one.

A lot changed in my world. Living outside Geelong. Married and have a 2.5 year old boy called Archer. Still love my swans haha

It’s been a while I’ll be heading up to the city on Saturday morning so would love to catch up with anyone. Not sure exactly what im thinking of where I’ll go.

We thinking Cricketers Arms?

Heard South Melbourne markets is quite a hallmark, might go there on the Saturday morning before the game.

Anything that would be worth trying there?

Mate, you need to work backwards.
Firstly you’ve got to do the walk to the ground along the river. It kind of starts right behind fed square. Follow the crowds.

You’ll have seen enough of fed square and flinders st in 10 minutes.

Walk up swanston st. Lots of Korean food. Places selling monster chicken schnitzel.

And you can keep walking up swanston and take a right turn into China town. Plenty of places to grab a quick beer.

Then follow your route backwards and walk to the G along the river. Everyone is so hyped up on that walk.

Oh, and sth melb market is elite. I’m sure they are still selling all things truffle right now.

Mate, you need to work backwards.
Firstly you’ve got to do the walk to the ground along the river. It kind of starts right behind fed square. Follow the crowds.

You’ll have seen enough of fed square and flinders st in 10 minutes.

Walk up swanston st. Lots of Korean food. Places selling monster chicken schnitzel.

And you can keep walking up swanston and take a right turn into China town. Plenty of places to grab a quick beer.

Then follow your route backwards and walk to the G along the river. Everyone is so hyped up on that walk.

Oh, and sth melb market is elite. I’m sure they are still selling all things truffle right now.
Your on the wrong clubs catch up page Tony

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting there early sat morning via train. I'll pop by after visiting the south melbourne markets. Also, any recommendations for coffee spot?

Well I know that.
I came over to see what pubs people were watching the game at. I’m not interested in a cats biased pub.

And then I thought I’d help one of your guys out with a suggestion for his Melbourne stay.
Is there an issue?
No issue mate. bedford Is the grumpy old one eyed bloods fan around here... Cheers for the post. Reckon you're spot on on the hike to the G too btw.

They are twice the size now than what they used to be years ago.
Haha wow been that long since I lived in Melb

I'll be driving over Thursday from ADL without the second half (who is Cats fans ironically). Can't wait to be back home again.

This thread reads like the days we all caught up before and after 2012.

Haha wow been that long since I lived in Melb

I'll be driving over Thursday from ADL without the second half (who is Cats fans ironically). Can't wait to be back home again.

This thread reads like the days we all caught up before and after 2012.
Looks like the same weather , Temper Trap and hopefully a Cup

Well I know that.
I came over to see what pubs people were watching the game at. I’m not interested in a cats biased pub.

And then I thought I’d help one of your guys out with a suggestion for his Melbourne stay.
Is there an issue?
This wasn't about pubs , it was a catch up on Friday or Saturday before going to the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back