Preview Grand Final Sydney v Geelong MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for intruding, but I would like to formally wish good luck ahead of tomorrow’s grand final.

Personally I’m shitting bricks, seen too many of these losses. Should be a great game, close all the way.

We’ve been 2 of the most dominant sides of the past 10 years without a flag, it’s about time one of us got to taste success after many years of heartbreak.

Go cats.

All the best tomorrow, I can assure you that one Eagles fan and his family will be cheering you guys on and wishing that confetti falls your colours tomorrow.

You build up a lot of respect from many on the West Coast, with the staunch rivalry that we developed in the 2005 / 2006 era, I always thought that one each was a just reward for two amazingly well matched teams.

Respect your Club immensely ..... The Cats ...... not so much ( actually dislike their arrogance and their whinge whiny coach... dead set tosser ). ;)

Also Tom Hickey ......... would love to see the Big Hicstar with a medal around his neck after the game.

So cheer cheer the red and the white.

Come on boys ..... don't let me down. :thumbsu:

🔴⚪🔴⚪🔴⚪🔴

Like most I was a little shocked to see Logan dropped.

However, this fantastic coaching staff have extracted the full potential from this list and gotten us to a granny. I am not about to start doubting them now.

We win! Good night.

Is the drop off that much? I've not seen him this year, and understand he's an all day runner, but Menegola can come in and have a real impact too.

Anyways I guess if it does happen anything that disrupts their recent winning formulae is good for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to work tomorrow, couldn’t get the day off. Can watch it but no beers, kinda bummed
I’m with you mate, tried every avenue to get it off but no dice, only one left is to chuck a sicky but that’s a bit too obvious now hah

tried to imagine every scenario

I will be proud no matter what , but seeing another grand final loss would be shattering to be honest

But I don't know why just seeing a win here

Ruddy hell, Joey barely knew we existed up until the first Final and now he gets on board?:confusedv1:

We're doomed. He's been wrong about everything the whole season, he's a shocker.
At least Kingy isnt backing us

What the dickens!?!

Just flicking through the footy record for some bedtime reading and there’s no Hayden!!!

There’s Ronke, Amartey, Campbell, etc but they’ve left out #2 !!

What a **** up! Has a GF player ever been left out of the Footy record???

Maybe thats why Horse made the call , **** the record printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back