Preview Grand Final Sydney v Geelong MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine the players. I wonder if there’s any stories of players over the years who have rocked up to grand finals on zero to 2 hours sleep or something because of the pure adrenaline
most of them?
Some former player (sorry brain is not functioning) said in the last few days that it is best to get sleep on 2 nights before GF as night before was hopeless

most of them?
Some former player (sorry brain is not functioning) said in the last few days that it is best to get sleep on 2 nights before GF as night before was hopeless

maybe they are all reading bigfooty

Hi buddy

Still remember Morton's snap in the GF like it was yesterday. Not the easiest angle yet he still made it.
Got a lot of time for Mitch. Played his guts out that day, put on that brilliant shepherd. Sigh. Good times.

Callum Mills to toss coin
  • Dane Rampe post-game speech
  • if win, three-way cup lift with Luke Parker.

Feeling nervous but strangely bullish to be honest. Maybe I’ll end up with egg on my face but I really think we might pull something special out of the bag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The balloons and streamers are up around the lounge. Children asleep. Food is cooked.Drinks in the fridge. All good to go in our house.

Wife and I having a night cap.

Feeling super confident.

Oh yeah. If you in Melbs east and don't want to watch the game alone tomorrow. DM me and you're welcome to come over for some drinks and a feed.

The balloons and streamers are up around the lounge. Children asleep. Food is cooked.Drinks in the fridge. All good to go in our house.

Wife and I having a night cap.

Feeling super confident.

Oh yeah. If you in Melbs east and don't want to watch the game alone tomorrow. DM me and you're welcome to come over for some drinks and a feed.

might check flights

I'm still certain the Reid situation isn't finished. Something just doesn't sit right. How can the man made of glass take less than a week to get through a groin injury? It just doesn't seem likely. Reid has lost seasons to less severe injuries than this

I'm still certain the Reid situation isn't finished. Something just doesn't sit right. How can the man made of glass take less than a week to get through a groin injury? It just doesn't seem likely. Reid has lost seasons to less severe injuries than this
O'Brien's been out with the gel stuff to fix the cracks.

My guess it was a big precaution which almost backfired.

I dont think there was too much in it and the media just flogged it to death. Grandpa's like Reid don't need to train this time of year to play.

Holmes on the other hand I dont think will get up

Last edited:
ok hypothetical

You are swans coach , Reid and the doctor come to you tomorrow morning and he says basically Reid is 75%

do you tell him thanks but no thanks
Thanks but no thanks.

Is the drop off that much? I've not seen him this year, and understand he's an all day runner, but Menegola can come in and have a real impact too.

Anyways I guess if it does happen anything that disrupts their recent winning formulae is good for us.

Close to the best outside runner not including Josh Daicos in the comp. Huge loss if he misses

ok hypothetical

You are swans coach , Reid and the doctor come to you tomorrow morning and he says basically Reid is 75%

do you tell him thanks but no thanks

I’d ply him at 75%, but probably wouldn’t ask him to ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back