Grand Final Online Chat/Thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wondering if anyone(especially those of us not in Melbourne) is interested in chatting during the GF on the Doggies site or posting during it on this site like we did last month? I got into the Doggie's chatroom a little while ago using IE which I hadn't tried before. Dry Rot, were you the other Mac user who had trouble getting into the Doggie's chatroom? Have you tried using IE?

Posting on this site worked well and would mean everyone who would want to "be together" on the day, could.

I thought I'd ask now so people can plan on "seeing" the GF together as Bulldog supporters. Luckily Fox Sports World will be televising the Grand Final live this year at 11.30pm Friday night Chicago time, so I'll be able to see it and post at the same time. Hopefully others might want to do the same.

I'm off to Las Vegas tomorrow for eight days so won't be back until the day before the GF Melbourne time. I'll be returning a muti-millionaire this time for sure! :D

Of course, if Collingwood makes the Grand Final, I just might watch reruns of "Golden Girls" on TV Land instead.;)

Good 1 Chicago.
I doubt I will be able to see it. It must start aroung 6am here and I dont have satellite TV so cant access a TV to watch, nor would any pub be open at that time.
Will be internet radio for me and good company on the Dogs chat site.

GO Hmmmm.... anyone but Collingwood !!!

Out. Sorry.
Found a pub in Zurich that will open at 4am for it.

Plus we might have come to blows in the chat room as I think, in a close call, I will be favouring the pies.

Started off last year barracking for Brissy but then swung mid-game to the pies as I thought they made a real contest of it through heart more than anything else.

Enjoy the day all.

That's OK, china. I'm going to chat with Aussies in the US in a few minutes on a site I belong to. GF coverage starts NOW with a pre-game show for US audiences explaining the game. Can't wait to watch the match live!

Go Brisbane!

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Online Chat/Thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back