FB: Forster - McGuinness - Bode
HB: Kirwan - Chippendale - Hughes
C: Jefferies - Panos - Roocke
HF: Phillips - Davis - Smart
FF: Wilson - Newton - Dawe
Fol: Baulderstone - Webber - Bartlett
Int: Persinos - Murphy - Donohue

Last 3 Games
Semi Final, 2014: Port Adelaide 12.7 (79) defeated by Norwood 13.14 (92) at Adelaide Oval
Round 17, 2014: Port Adelaide 9.6 (60) defeated Norwood 6.15 (51) at Alberton Oval
Round 1, 2014: Norwood 11.10 (76) defeated Port Adelaide 8.9 (57) at Norwood Oval

More to come...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So annoyed that I'm going to have to miss this game for my 40th birthday. My friends and my little family are booked in for lunch and ten pin bowling on Sunday afternoon. Hope that Channel 7 on our TV stops pixelating long enough to allow me to tape it.

This thread should be moved to the main Port board.

In fact, this entire sub-board is superfluous. The board is called Port Adelaide - Est. 1870 which encompasses all of our teams, Magpies included, obviously. Although they could be attached with the 'reserves' or '2nds' tag or something.

This thread should be moved to the main Port board.

In fact, this entire sub-board is superfluous. The board is called Port Adelaide - Est. 1870 which encompasses all of our teams, Magpies included, obviously. Although they could be attached with the 'reserves' or '2nds' tag or something.

I also think all Power and Maggies gameday threads should be sticky'd too like some other boards do with their AFL and VFL games.

TSH Cup.jpg

Can one good quarter win a grand final?

Hate to chance it... but we haven't played much more than that so far in the finals.

Definitely need to start better this week. Do that and maybe then we can blow the game apart in the premiership quarter... instead of having to play catch-up footy.

Hopefully, Butch is fit, kicks a bag and wins the Jack Oatey!

Yep, you can get in with that, except you can't buy a Guest Pass online because our cards don't have barcodes and they don't seem to recognise SACA Members numbers.

No worries. I have plenty of ways to get in then.

Port Adelaide v Norwood @ Adelaide Oval, Sunday 21 September, 2.40pm

Port Adelaide (PF v South Adelaide)
FB: Krakouer - Clurey - Flynn
HB: Heath - Stevenson - Amon
C: Hitchcock - Summerton - Stewart
HF: Byrne-Jones - Harvey - Newton
FF: Ah Chee - Shaw - Russell
Fol: Bruggemann - Gray - Logan
Int: Young - Impey - Mitchell

Norwood (SF v Port Adelaide)
FB: Forster - McGuinness - Bode
HB: Kirwan - Chippendale - Hughes
C: Jefferies - Panos - Roocke
HF: Phillips - Davis - Smart
FF: Wilson - Newton - Dawe
Fol: Baulderstone - Webber - Bartlett
Int: Persinos - Murphy - Donohue

Last 3 Games
Semi Final, 2014: Port Adelaide 12.7 (79) defeated by Norwood 13.14 (92) at Adelaide Oval
Round 17, 2014: Port Adelaide 9.6 (60) defeated Norwood 6.15 (51) at Alberton Oval
Round 1, 2014: Norwood 11.10 (76) defeated Port Adelaide 8.9 (57) at Norwood Oval

More to come...
I assume Young is Aaron Young? I'd imagine Robbie Young would be in too if his finger is OK. Have you researched eligibility? I wouldn't have thought Impey had played enough games.

I assume Young is Aaron Young? I'd imagine Robbie Young would be in too if his finger is OK. Have you researched eligibility? I wouldn't have thought Impey had played enough games.
Correct, A. Young. As far as I know, while we're still in the AFL Finals, any PAFC player can play in the SANFL Finals. I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Correct, A. Young. As far as I know, while we're still in the AFL Finals, any PAFC player can play in the SANFL Finals. I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Doesn't matter what we know today, only what the sanfl decides tomorrow.

... I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong on that.
Someone's due a paddling. It's not too long ago and not too far away that the eligibiility critera were posted, almost certainly by RussellEbertHandball. They are understandably quite restrictive. How many games played in the SANFL were part of it, also how recently.

Someone's due a paddling. It's not too long ago and not too far away that the eligibiility critera were posted, almost certainly by RussellEbertHandball. They are understandably quite restrictive. How many games played in the SANFL were part of it, also how recently.

Not my post - someone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview GRAND FINAL: Port Adelaide v Norwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back